BACHMANN J4-8-4 NORFOLK & WESTERN

Started by JIMZIC, February 12, 2013, 02:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMZIC

PURCHASED ENGINE BRAND NEW FROM SECONDARY SELLER REMOVED CELLOPHANE AND TOOK ENGINE AND PLACED IT ON THE TRACK RAN ERRATIC AND WAS SQUEAKING PACKED UP AND RETURNED . CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THIS IS COMMON. THANK YOU

cwmeeks

I have one in for repair right now, it ran very erratically on DCC, seem to run better on DC. The driver on the left side came off so I sent it back. I also bought it from a secondary seller. I am concerned that it was either a return or a reverb. Do you mind if I ask for the seller was? you may repsond off forum if you like. 
Thanks

c

Doneldon

cw-

I urge you not to put your personal email in the clear like this. It opens you up to spam and possibility some identity theft and it exposes this board to some really goofy postings. It's better to send a private message to another poster who can reply in a private message, too. That way no one has to expose his/her private data. Or, put your personal email in a private message which will maintain anonymity but still allow your correspondent to email you directly.

-- D