News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

STATIONARY DECODERS

Started by ALCO1000, February 19, 2013, 08:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALCO1000

Hello Bachmann and Company.
I am updating or really trying to finish my layout and i have many twin coil atlas switches,I wish to operate the with my new Dynamis system.
Does Bachmann offer stationary decoder or decoders that can run the atlas twin coil switch machines with the Dynamis system with feedback so i know the direction of the switches,,I have a multiple reverse loop layout and want to kind of keep the accidents down ,2 track main line with option to reverse on either main or switch mains and reverse if so desired controlled with a run through junction with a few switches that you cannot see under the table type thing .Any knowledge or comments would be greatly appreciated.                                                 Jack

ALCO1000

Quote from: ALCO1000 on February 19, 2013, 08:46:47 AM
Hello Bachmann and Company.
I am updating or really trying to finish my layout and i have many twin coil atlas switches,I wish to operate the with my new Dynamis system.
Does Bachmann offer stationary decoder or decoders that can run the atlas twin coil switch machines with the Dynamis system with feedback so i know the direction of the switches,,I have a multiple reverse loop layout and want to kind of keep the accidents down ,2 track main line with option to reverse on either main or switch mains and reverse if so desired controlled with a run through junction with a few switches that you cannot see under the table type thing .Any knowledge or comments would be greatly appreciated.                                                 Jack

bapguy

NCE and Digitrax both make these decoders. Go to their web sites to get info on how they work. NCE controlls 1 turn out, Digitrax 2. NCE is less expensive. How ever,Digitrax will work on the solenoid type machine as well as a slow motion type. These should work with your Bachmann system.  Joe