Main Menu

Video of my layout

Started by Billm10454, March 18, 2013, 10:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billm10454

West Bound

Brian1975

Quote from: Billm10454 on March 18, 2013, 10:23:10 AM
I posted this video on youtube. Hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi6zVJuDe0k

SWEET LAYOUT & I got the same exact Acela Train... Loco's in shop "now" getting DCC chip & Sound installed

Pops

Nice layout, Billm.  It looks a lot like Boston with the stye street car and buses, plus the famous Citgo sign.

GG1onFordsDTandI

Bill - Its an example to be followed 8). Thank you for the share, and the steam and the end.
(Normally it does not bother me, but with this quality, a timed trolley stop would be like milk to wash down the "icing" already on your "very sweet cake")(As is, much better than anything I'll probably do.)

rogertra

Very nice scenery, really captured the city feeling.

Billm10454

Thanks for all the comments.

electrical whiz kid

Bill; a very nice jobe-well done.  This shows what can be done on a 4X8 layout and the potential you have achieved. 
Rich C.

THB-DAVE

Bill: you are definitely going to Model train heaven for this effort. Being a Torontonian the PCC street car brought back a lot of fond memories. The street car even looks like its in TTC colours.
Dave

on30gn15

Hmm, is that trolley coming up from subway at 1 minute mark a longer than typical PCC, seems to have a longer stretch of windows. Or is it an illusion from seeing so few lighted models.
Hey, the 611!
Nice layout.
Kept waiting to see people crossing the streets  ;D
When all esle fials, go run trains
Screw the Rivets, I'm building for Atmosphere!
later, Forrest

jonathan

The lighting really brings the layout to life.  Enjoyed it.  Thanks for sharing.  Great Stuff!

Regards,

Jonathan

Balrog21

Super nice layout! You need to post this in the Show us your layout thread in the General Discussion Header. Love those street lights!

Billm10454

Thanks for the comments. To on30gn15, the trolley is a Bowser. I painted it in the colors of the MBTA in Boston. They actually still run a trolley on a small line today. Again thanks for all the compliments.

Pops

Ahh, I thought it looked like a Boston trolley.
Although, we always called the trolley a "street car" in Boston.
8) 8) 8)