News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC system

Started by nichbuhler16754, May 19, 2013, 06:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRG1951

Young Man,
You are going to be amazed at just how smart your father gets by the time you are 18.
Regards,
John
*******************************************************************************************
Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.  <> Billy Graham

Pacific Northern

E-Z command just begs you to connect one of the spare Bachmann DC controllers most of us have and run DC or DCC engines.

Digitrax also allows a DC engine to run on a DCC layout.

My layout is both DCC and DC. I have a rather large roster of locomotives and only about 1/3 of them are DCC.

While there are times that I will run a DC locomotive on my Digitrax DCC layout. I am very careful with the engine being run and when through running it I will take it to the yard and park it on a siding that I can shut off the power to.

If I am going to run a number of my old brass engines I disconnect my Digitrax and connect my MRC Control Master X.

Most likely I will always have a number of DC locomotives so my layout was planned to use either, have yet to harm any locomotive DC or DCC on my layout.
Pacific Northern

nichbuhler16754

That sounds good to!!:-) thanks for the idea!!:-D