News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Retailers selling Heavy Mountain tenders?

Started by blwfish, August 02, 2013, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blwfish

I'm interested in picking up several of the big Vanderbilt tenders that Bachmann shipped with their C&O Heavy Mountain (J-2). Are there any retailers out there that have these? I know that some of the tenders - like the smaller 8-wheel Vanderbilt shipped with some H-4 2-6-6-2's - are in circulation (for example at thefavoritespot.com) but I haven't noticed the bigger 16VC's. I know Bachmann has them as spare parts, but I'd rather give some retailers first crack if they have what I'm seeking.

Doneldon

fish-

Let your fingers do the walking ... on your keyboard as you shop the various web hobby stores.

-- D

blwfish

I tried many of the usual suspects first. I also did a Google search. I thought that perhaps some other folks might have some info that I didn't already have, but clearly it's impolite to ask.

Doneldon

Quote from: blwfish on August 03, 2013, 09:05:47 PM
I tried many of the usual suspects first. I also did a Google search. I thought that perhaps some other folks might have some info that I didn't already have, but clearly it's impolite to ask.

fish-

Nothing could be further from the truth. Questions are always welcome and they are probably the biggest
aspect of this board. However, it's unreasonable to expect other people to search the same www as the one
to which you have access. If you've completed a search, let us know about your experience and perhaps
perhaps we'll have an idea about how you might modify the search to find what you want.

-- D