News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Remount ing Horn Hook Couplers

Started by usher42, September 13, 2007, 01:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usher42

I have a Bachmann China F7 Diesel UP engine . The  Orig. couplers ar miss ing and my engine dont have any couplers and remount horn hook couplers to it. Do i have to remove shell to put the couplers on.

tomcat623

Well,
  Someone may be able to help you but, you need to rephrase the question and read it before you post it

Paul M.

Quote from: usher42 on September 13, 2007, 01:04:17 AM
I have a Bachmann China F7 Diesel UP engine . The  Orig. couplers ar miss ing and my engine dont have any couplers and remount horn hook couplers to it. Do i have to remove shell to put the couplers on.

Rough translation:

I have a Bachmann UP F-unit (probably F9) that was made in China. The original horn-hook couplers are missing. I need to remount the couplers to the locomotive. Do I have to remove the locomotive's shell to put the couplers back on?

***Note: Translation service provided by Paul M. Accuracy not guaranteed. In other words, your guess is as good as mine as to what he's trying to say. ;)***

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Paul M.

I think you probably DO have to remove the shell, but it'll be easy.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

bevernie

Quote from: tomcat623 on September 14, 2007, 08:38:37 PM
Well,
  Someone may be able to help you but, you need to rephrase the question and read it before you post it
TC, WHY U NOT COOD UNNERSTAN TH QWECION? S PEOLE LAK U WHAT MAKS DIS FORM DIFCULT!! sham!!sham!!sham!!
                                                                                      eRNIE
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

bevernie

www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

tomcat623

:D :D :D :DI'm laughing so hard I can't get up off the floor, You guys crack me up. Thanks for the great laugh.
Tom