Grab & Hand rails couple uncouple bar MU hoses "For a GP-20 short nose"

Started by trainmainbrian, March 04, 2014, 09:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainmainbrian

Hi everyone... I need a little help

I want to detail up my GP-20 Short Nose Loco.. "I am pretty sure its a GP-20"... I was looking @ my local Hobby Shop to get the hand rails along side the cab "I am missing them on the left side of the Cab" must of got broken from in & out of Storage before I got my layout built.. I also want the MU hoses wiper blades the hole 9 yards in extra details I can put on the Loco OR MAINLY WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN IT WAS IN SERVICE... where would be a good outlet to obtain these items.. I looked on Bachmann's part's section of the store I could not find them. Thanks for any help everyone...
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

bapguy

Bachmann makes side rails for the GP7. These might fit. Walthers sell detail parts from several manufactures. Buy their catalog or go on line.  Joe

trainmainbrian

Thanks Joe... I will jump on Walters web sight during my lunch break & check it out... If they will work I will go that route.. Thanks again....
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

bapguy