News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann EZ-Track.

Started by jesse, October 26, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesse

I have a need for two EZ Track crossovers for a layout I am building.  I need a 90 degree crossing and a 30 degree crossing but I have not seen any listed.  Does anyone have a source for this type of EZ Track?
I have the crossovers in Atlas Code 83 track, but do not have an adapter to use with my EZ Track.

Jesse

For all the replies, Thanks.  I finally found the EZ Track that I needed in the Bachmann store.  Guess I can charge it to a senior moment.  Forgot the store even existed.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

jbrock27

As Richie G would promptly remind you Jesse not a good idea (or necessary) for you to post your email address in the topic/message/question.  People on the Forum will be able to PM you through your membership to the Forum.

That said, you can try Ebay and I am channeling Rich some more here, search using GOOGLE.

Speaking of Mr. G anyone heard from him lately?
Keep Calm and Carry On

jbrock27

Ahh, I see you have edited (added) your post following my reply.  Be advised the EZ track is Code 100.
You could search for transition rail joiners that go from 83 to 100.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Jerrys HO

Quote from: jesse on October 26, 2014, 10:14:58 AM
I have a need for two EZ Track crossovers for a layout I am building.  I need a 90 degree crossing and a 30 degree crossing but I have not seen any listed.  Does anyone have a source for this type of EZ Track? email: Callahan.jesse@gmail.com
I have the crossovers in Atlas Code 83 track, but do not have an adapter to use with my EZ Track.

Jesse

Take it you have not searched hard enough....

http://www.thefavoritespot.com/p-3168-bachmann-ho-scale-train-e-z-track-system-nickel-silvergray-30-degree-crossing-44540.aspx

http://www.thefavoritespot.com/p-3170-bachmann-ho-scale-train-e-z-track-system-nickel-silvergray-90-degree-crossing-44541.aspx

transition rail joiners
www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/150-551

Doneldon

jesse-

I'm glad that you found your crossings at the B'man's store.

Point of clarification: Crossovers are constructions which permit trains to "cross over" from one track to another.
They include either two or four turnouts, depending on whether they permit crossings one way or both ways. A double
crossover also includes a crossing.

Crossings are constructions which permit tracks to cross one another at grade, with no provision for trains to change from
one track to the other.
                                     -- D