News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Anheuser Bush Trauin set

Started by gabbyhammond, January 31, 2015, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabbyhammond

I found an Anheuser Bush partial set today and was wanting to get some additional information about it. It has UP 440 steam loco and a 34ft old time box car"budweiser" The original brown carton is pretty good and the loco and box car are in there plain brown boxes. There is track and transformer...not in boxes. I am wanting to see what else(rolling stock, etc) was included. The Item number printed on the outer box is AA40-0407C. Thanks!!!

Hunt

HO SCALE BACHMANN ANHEUSER BUSCH TRAIN SET, Item No. AA40-0407C  can be found currently  at several online auction sites.

The train part of the set is
4-4-0 steam locomotive and tender, Union Pacific
Michelob box car
Budweiser box car
Anheuser Busch reefer
bobber caboose, Union Pacific

gabbyhammond

thanks!!! That is helpful. I tried our friend Ebay and found no listing?? Can you tell me the other auction sites??

rogertra

Quote from: gabbyhammond on January 31, 2015, 05:13:31 PM
thanks!!! That is helpful. I tried our friend Ebay and found no listing?? Can you tell me the other auction sites??

Google is your friend, just do what Hunt did and use Google.

Cheers

Roger T.

Hunt

Sorry gabbyhammond I do not advertise for any auction sites.

an aside
Roger T. -- A logical guess on your part, but FYI --  I did not use Google.

gabbyhammond

Thanks for the honest answer!! I did find it on google...at the suggestion of your comrade?? Any idea of when this was produced?? And does it have any collector value as a partial set?? THANKS!!!

Hunt

To an Anheuser beer collector guess less than $75 ? ? ?   -  to a model train collector most likely zero $. But then part of what auctions are for is to find the person that is willing to pay something for an item most have no interest in.

ACY

Quote from: gabbyhammond on January 31, 2015, 06:00:16 PM
And does it have any collector value as a partial set?? THANKS!!!
I would guess it would be worth between $15-40 depending on if you find the right buyer. Most likely though about $20.

rogertra

Quote from: Hunt on January 31, 2015, 05:56:15 PM

Roger T. -- A logical guess on your part, but FYI --  I did not use Google.

Hey, I'm impressed.  :)

Well done.

Cheers

Roger T.