News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

NS EZ TRACK

Started by davidone, May 20, 2015, 10:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidone

Thanks guys but my condition does not and will not prevent me from enjoying my trains. Since I contracted it later in life ( I'm 68 ) it should not progress like people who normally get it in their late 30's and 40's.

Back to the subject, it does look like I will use EZ track and after watching some of the videos of people ballesting the track it will almost look as good as flex.

I'm cleaning off my old N scale layout, when that is done I will start the HO. looks like I should start ordering track and other supplies.

Elnovato

I use NS EZ track (HO scale) and is fine. Sometimes one of my locos derails on turnouts, but this seems to be a relatively common problem you can solve filing the turnout edges. The only drawback is the lack of "versatility". You have to be pretty creative while designing the track, since the pieces are of a given size and you could end up in a constant trial-and-error for everything to fit nicely (meaning buying extra track and find some pieces unused.
Hope this helps.
Best!

jbrock27

Utilizing the ANYRAIL track program first when you are resigned to use EZ track, cuts down on a lot of the trial and error and unnecessary purchases.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Elnovato

Quote from: jbrock27 on June 01, 2015, 07:43:41 PM
Utilizing the ANYRAIL track program first when you are resigned to use EZ track, cuts down on a lot of the trial and error and unnecessary purchases.

THANKS!!!!

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On