News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Faces

Started by Thomasfan39, June 15, 2015, 12:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasfan39

I wonder if bachmann will make Oliver, Toad, and Skarloey in CGI form.

Anthony P2

they will most likely be CGI since they have all appeared in CGI recently. Duck was the exception because the CGI render wasn't released until after the Bachmann model was released

TTTEfan1992

I know Oliver, Toad, and Skarloey are going to be released with the same exact face(s) that are shown in their illustration(s) because Iron Arry and Iron Bert were released with the same exact faces(s) as shown in their illustration(s) before they were released. I'm not sure if their bodies are going to be based off of the "Classic Series" or the "CGI Series". I guarantee all of you Thomas fans including me that their bodies are going to be based off of the "CGI Series". Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I myself prefer "CGI Series" Skarloey . "CGI Series" Skarloey looks better and he's better in proportion than in the "Classic Series". I like the lids on Skarloey's sandboxes.  I can't really complain about Toad. His body and face look pretty much exactly the same from the "Classic Series" minus that his color is lighter, his facial expressions are different, and he may be slightly bigger in the "CGI Series" than from the "Classic Series". I hope Bachmann makes Oliver look good. I'm not really fond of "CGI Series" Oliver. There is a little too much detail IMO, and he's too small. I would like for Bachmann to get rid of the unnecessary rivets on Oliver particularly on his saddle smoke box, and anywhere else to make this locomotive match with the other locomotives. I hope Bachmann gives Oliver a few nice "Classic Series" touches such as making him the same size as he was in the "Classic Series", giving him a white running board instead of a black running board , and painting his side rods the same color as they were in the "Classic Series". I don't know if they were gray or silver. But, I would like Bachmann to paint his side rods the same color as they were in the "Classic Series" instead of black from the "CGI Series".