News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Thomas Website Of Mine

Started by StanierJack, December 08, 2007, 06:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanierJack

Arlesdale.Tripod.Com

Please go there, leave comments in the guestbook, FAQ's and have a look around.

The Chaz Storm

I took a look at the website and left a comment for you, and again you did wonderful work on that website. :)

StanierJack

SilverSpencer

I did have a good site once, it was a Thomas and Tugs fansite, built, maintained and edited with all my OWN images, profiles and history, but then some of the SiF members started snooping around and have made nothing but false accusations against me about it, so i have given it up and taken it down, permanently.

I also made a good site about the Skarleoy Railway once, but again, SiF claimed all i was doing was ripping off their site, even though i had made it with all my own info and stuff, so like i said, i've given up this website crud, and if they think i am apologising in public for what i said on youtube, they are very sadly mistaken.

All i can say is this, at least you are able to keep yours up, least you don't have to put up with the amount of rubbish that has been slung at me for the last five years of being a TTTE fan.

StanierJack

Could people please sign the guestbook. Also Gordon, I doubt SiF would have a go at me seeing as I am part of SiF.

SilverSpencer

If you don't already
Quote from: StanierJack on December 10, 2007, 04:18:25 PM
I doubt SiF would have a go at me seeing as I am part of SiF.

Exactly, cause SiF think they can do whatever the heck they like, they think they are the only ones allowed to make a Thomas Fansite, and just throw insults at people like me for wanting to make one of my own.

This is where the hipocritical part comes into place, what this bassically says to me then is, you guys at SiF think you are the only ones allowed to make fansites and redubs, and cause poeple like me want to join in and make our own, all you SiF members and staff do is throw insults and abuse at me and others for wanting to make our OWN media and fansites, and then start making up all this rubbish about how people like me are ripping off all of SiF's works and supposedly copying all the material from your fansite, even though it is completely different and may sound similar, but what you do not understand though is that it is bound to sound the same and look similar, even though it's not because.......it's Thomas the Tank Engine.

Well, i personally find that really and utterly sad, no offence meant to anyone here, but i find that really greedy, selfish and downright unacceptable.

max (uk)

Sadly for some reason Tripod has a error thus i can go on your site.  :(

Also, Gordon. Funny how I have heard so many bad remarks for SiF, so i dont go neer them.

Are they the plastics of the Thomas world? (joke for anyone who has seen mean girls  :P)

SilverSpencer

They are a community that think they can do whatever they want Thomas related, and then bad mouth anyone else who wishes to do their own stuff, even though it has nothing to do with them what people like you or i do with our own material.

alex wittman

how do i get t your website i have tried to get on it but nothing worked

alex wittman

that is one nice website jack and on the comments thing i put down thomas' big blue adventures on there but i will get the preview on here by between Christmas and new years

StanierJack

THat's good. Could more people sign the guestbook please.

max (uk)

Good site. Makes me want to make my own. I think mine would be the rebuild of the Mid Sodor Railway like the currnet Welsh Highland rebuild project.

StanierJack

Updates have been put on, please check it out, and sign the guestbook.