News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Narrow Gauge coach for HO

Started by Rickenbacker 325, December 16, 2007, 09:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

I'm making a few NG coaches out of the break van.  But I need to  get alot more break vans and im making the tomy NG engines   For mighty mac i need 2 Percy casiles

StanierJack

2 percy whats? You need to spell check. Do you mean Chassis?

HenryBlue

Do You Mean you are trying to model them in On30? Using two Bachmann Percy Chassis' for each drive unit On Your Tomy Mighty Mac? I thought of this before but i thought it looked too wrong to look realistic, theyd be too small for On30 and WAYYYYY too big for 009 or what you Americans call it... well at least the intelligent modeller ones call it, No offence to anyone but i havent heard anyone with the brains on this fourm to call it what it really is, HOn2.5

Anyway Good Look With your On30 Mighty Mac Project ;)

Rickenbacker 325

Thanks henry blue. And im makikng them for HO, im starting on him Thur. and they sould be done by Mon. at the earliest ;D ;D where can i get 2 percys for  good price ??? ???   

max (uk)

A percy motor is too big for the Tomy Mighty Mac, as im planing to do this aswell. However i do have a motor for it which i need another one of. This is the Hornby Pug motor. They are small enough for the job.

Happy On30 Thomas modeling and happy HOn2.5 modeling Henryblue  ;D