News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dynamis Upgrade

Started by BobZ, January 22, 2021, 09:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobZ

I currently use the basic Dynamis Command - 36505. I'd like to upgrade to the Pro Box - 36508 to allow for multiple handhelds - 36507. Does the Pro Box stack with the basic box or is it standalone? Do I need the 'replacement' Wireless Receiver - 36509 or use the one I have? Does the replacement actually give extended wireless coverage? Where is the best placement of the Command module?

Thanks

rich1998

It attaches to the Dynamis. I just did a search for Bachmann Pro Box.
Do a search. You will see the details.

Rich

BobZ

Does the Pro Box 36508 come with the Wireless Receiver 36509. Most of the literature I see shows the 36509 in the picture. Also, what kind of distance or separation can I expect to get between the Handheld(s) 36507 and the Wireless Receiver 36509? Right now with the Basic Box 36505, if I get about 6ft away I lose the RF signal.

Hunt

REF: https://youtu.be/DnbWQVyiBWs

Q: Does the Pro Box 36508 come with the Wireless Receiver 36509.
A: Yes, but beware an online site maybe selling used or just parts from opened package so you only get the PRO BOX unit

Q: What kind of distance or separation can I expect to get between the Handheld(s) 36507 and the Wireless Receiver 36509? Right now with the Basic Box 36505, if I get about 6ft away I lose the RF signal.

A: 6 FT
  By design -- You will get optimum performance out of the system holding the handset (transmitter) approximately one yard away from a receiver. Observation -- When testing the basic setup, I did not lose control until around 25 feet.

An aside -- Notwithstanding what you may read, the Dynamis Pro Box does not have a PC interface.

BobZ

Thanks for all of your help. I believe you've answered all of my questions.