My layouts over the years.

Started by Terry Toenges, February 01, 2021, 02:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Toenges

This is one  big pic of most of my layouts over the years since 1999. There were a few along the way where I didn't get any pics. I don't how well this will load because it is big. You probably have to "view image" and enlarge it or download it and enlarge it. Some folks are content with one permanent layout. Some aren't ;)
Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

The seventh one and final one (For now).
Feel like a Mogul.

jward

Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Geeper

Wow... very impressive. I like the small footprint concept. I have to keep mine 4'x8' to allow easy take down and set up. I have 64' of track with 4 turnouts and one crossover running analog DC. Your pictures give me some thoughts for future layouts, many thanks for sharing.

Terry Toenges

I like experimenting with different things. I get too bored if I keep the same thing for any length of time. I like doing the Christmasy stuff, too because everyone enjoys those. Even when I was a kid with my first Lionel train, I was always rearranging the track into different configurations.
Once upon a time, a shrink told me that I lacked a "singleness of purpose". I wonder if that is what is reflected in my variety of layouts and not sticking with just one. ;D
Feel like a Mogul.