i need help with my james!!1

Started by tomtomica2, August 08, 2008, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtomica2

>:( ok my james  black stripes are gone and what should i use to remake them please help me i am desesperate thank you :) :) :) :)

Santa Fe buff

Why not spray paint them back, or just paint, use some sort of cover up for protecting the rest you don't want black.  :) I'm sure there is more options though.
- Joshua Bauer

StanierJack

Quote from: tomtomica2 on August 08, 2008, 02:34:57 PM
>:( ok my james  black stripes are gone and what should i use to remake them please help me i am desesperate thank you :) :) :) :)

Use waterslide transfers =]

Diesel #261

I had a Bachmann Percy once and his stripes came off.  I just sold him to one of my dimwit friends and bought a new one with the money I got from the old one. :D
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Anthony P2

you could use a realy fine tip marker

Guilford Guy

Marker's won't work, they will come off... Paint is really difficult to make straight, and thing in a case like this. Jack has it right, use Decals. Microscale sells red striping decals...
Alex

ThomasFan247

im almost possitive that you can get them at www.walthers.com

Diesel #261

Try a Sharpie paint marker.  Make sure you get the fine tip. Hope this helps. ;)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

alex wittman

been there done that, it does not help

1. the marker will eventually will fade on
2. it will widen the stripes

so i just sugjest with the others on the decals

StanierJack

Quote from: Guilford Guy on August 08, 2008, 11:10:56 PM
Marker's won't work, they will come off... Paint is really difficult to make straight, and thing in a case like this. Jack has it right, use Decals. Microscale sells red striping decals...