News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

block signaling

Started by Daylight4449, December 06, 2008, 06:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevernie

:DWOW!! That's a steaL!! Especially since it sold originally for $5!! AMAZON is in for a RUSH!! WOW!!                                                             8)                        THANX!!
                                                                                            Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Mouse

Also check Model Railroader magazine for ads and sugguestions. Atlas has a block signal system that is pretty much "plug-and-play". You might want to check them.

bevernie

GREETINGS, Daylight!! Good news (I hope)!! I wrote Kalmbach, and Mr. Mark Thompson honored me with a most gracious reply stating that, since the book is out of print, he will have to do some reserach to see if he is able to grant permission, or if the copyright has reverted back to the author. If it is within legal rights for him to grant permission, then it's a "done deal" (he will gladly grant said permission); otherwise, I will have to make efforts to contact the author!!
Let's all HOPE that he can still grant the permission!! I'll let you know as soon as I know!!
                                                                                     THANX!!
                                                        8)                             Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com