News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Make new engines

Started by JD417, June 18, 2009, 07:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

i think that bachmann should make the other new engines i mean they made emily, and spencer and salty is coming out later this year but make murdoch, arthur, and harvey (his crane dosent even have to move)and billy and rosie... and all those other engines.

maybe not all at once but within the next century would be nice please.

Cheeky_ULP

shining time

spencer is alredy out along with emily, salty comes out by the fall :) :) :)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: JD417 on June 18, 2009, 07:01:23 AM
i think that bachmann should make the other new engines i mean they made emily, and spencer and salty is coming out later this year but make murdoch, arthur, and harvey (his crane dosent even have to move!)and billy and rosie... and all those other engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe not all at once but within the next century would be nice. >:(

Someone here needs a "time-out"...

Seriously though, don't try to rush Bachmann with their products like that.  It's not going to make new models come out sooner.  All you are doing with this thread is being really annoying.  Besides it will almost be 8 months or so until we find out which models will come out next.  Think you can wait until then?

shining time

seriously we all want to know what the new models are, can't you just wait. :) :)

jettrainfan

Quote from: shining time on June 18, 2009, 02:06:13 PM
seriously we all want to know what the new models are, can't you just wait. :) :)
Well they might be thinking the best choice. They will probably choose someone who is popular and well known like.....Diesel! he was introduced back in season 2, he also is here today! And he is well known. That is what they might focus on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Santa Fe buff

One more nickel for me... ;)

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

James The Red Engine

Quote from: Chaz on June 18, 2009, 11:41:01 AM
i think that bachmann should make the other new engines i mean they made emily, and spencer and salty is coming out later this year but make murdoch, arthur, and harvey (his crane dosent even have to move!)and billy and rosie... and all those other engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, don't try to rush Bachmann with their products like that.  It's not going to make new models come out sooner.  All you are doing with this thread is being really annoying.  Besides it will almost be 8 months or so until we find out which models will come out next.  Think you can wait until then?

Chaz, didn't we have a wishlist thread for these kind of requests? ???

shining time

Quote from: James The Red Engine on June 18, 2009, 04:16:00 PM

yes we do james the red engine i remember it

Guilford Guy

Alex

jettrainfan

Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 18, 2009, 08:36:56 PM
NO

Well i don't see it and if their is, that subject is over past page 3! Who knows! :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: James The Red Engine on June 18, 2009, 04:16:00 PM

Quote from: jettrainfan on June 18, 2009, 09:28:02 PM
Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 18, 2009, 08:36:56 PM
NO

Well i don't see it and if their is, that subject is over past page 3! Who knows! :o

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,4675.0.html

Found on Page 2. 

Quote from: jettrainfan on June 18, 2009, 03:08:15 PM
Quote from: shining time on June 18, 2009, 02:06:13 PM
Well they might be thinking the best choice. They will probably choose someone who is popular and well known like.....Diesel! he was introduced back in season 2, he also is here today! And he is well known. That is what they might focus on.

Diesel (In my opinion) is the character who is most likely to be made next.  Then again that's what most of us thought before Salty was announced in 2008 and then Terence and the other 2009 stuff came in without a new engine announced to the range...

JD417

they do have alot more engines to cover even like the older ones donald and douglas, diesel, stepney, oliver, bill and ben,and duck (i really want them to make duck he is one of my favorite engines) ;D

shining time

they are basing the engines from the hit series and the partial original :) :) :)

Santa Fe buff

Want fries with that?

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer