bachmann HO Scale 5 Train set 1990

Started by Siabach, November 13, 2009, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siabach

Hello everyone,

I am looking for price, info of a set of HO Scale 5 train set I bought in the USA (Boston) in July 1990.
These are never been used and the loco no is 866 UP. I picked and chose the rest inc. L&N 24562, T.P.F.X. 5510; UP 25743; LUNX 70254 plus a bridge, rails and track.
I can't find any reference for these set.
Any help is very much appreciated.

ABC

It is worth no more the $15.00 (U.S.), but I don't think anyone would give you more than $10.00.

bobwrgt

The best place to find value of older sets is to search Ebay to see what they sell for.
It's only worth what you can get on any given day.

Bob

Jim Banner

If you are planning on selling your train, you might not want to call it a '5 train set.'  Otherwise, the buyer will be thinking that he is buying a set of 5 trains.  That would be 5 locomotives plus cars for all of them.

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

jestor

Quote from: Siabach on November 13, 2009, 10:41:13 AM
Hello everyone,

I am looking for price, info of a set of HO Scale 5 train set I bought in the USA (Boston) in July 1990.
These are never been used and the loco no is 866 UP. I picked and chose the rest inc. L&N 24562, T.P.F.X. 5510; UP 25743; LUNX 70254 plus a bridge, rails and track.
I can't find any reference for these set.
Any help is very much appreciated.
It sounds like you purchased  an engine and four cars, plus a bridge, and track as separate items, not as a "set".  Given that they are at least 19 years old, they are probably worth..............not much.