News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Couplers

Started by hawaiiho, October 11, 2009, 02:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiiho

Please verify this yourself.

Bachmann Tech told me the current model FT-A/B use MK II medium length center shank couplers. He gave me # 78025. I hope that is correct as I just ordered two pair.

Good luck

Robertj668

Jim
Any great pictures of the Xacto knife glue and the tread trick? I have a tough time replacing them.

mf5117
I see you live in TX too.  Now that's makes sense since you use the hobby shop in Houston.  We live in North TX, Fort Worth to be exact.  We just found a few months ago a great Hobby shop "Discount Model Trains" in Addison.  They do sound and DCC too! Great prices and service too.

Also to add I do love the kadee Couplers!

Robert

mf5117

Yes I live outside Houston about 32 miles . in a little town called CUT-N-SHOOT ,TX 77306  pop 1158  . It's on the map , I use the Local Hobby Shop alot , keeps them in business . Also I like talking with them , always learn something knew They also have a 10 ft x 30ft layout HO and n scale. There's a museum off I-10 by the ship channel that has a shop in it as well . I'd like to go to sometime .      Kadee couplers , If you don't have a coupler gauge I would buy one of those and a NMRA HO gauge  . If you don't all ready have one . Or both ......... good luck       GO TEXANS 

Woody Elmore

The Exacto knife-thread trick is an oldie but goodie. You also can buy a spring tool from Kadee. It takes a little practice to use but works very well.

Robertj668

Woody
I am off to the Hobby Shop!
Robert