BoCo the Diseasal and Red Branchline Coaches

Started by PasqualeCS96, April 18, 2010, 02:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Chaz on May 02, 2010, 08:22:19 PM
Well with the recent discontinue of the red express coaches from Bachmann...

I had no idea that they were discontinued. Wow, I'm glad I already have 2 composite and 1 brake...  ;D
Could've used 1 or 2 more though.  :D

The Chaz Storm

Yep they were discontinued early this year with the RF container wagon and the six ton wagon.  If you don't have either of them and would want them, get them while you have the chance.

JD417

Quote from: Chaz on May 02, 2010, 09:18:17 PM
Yep they were discontinued early this year with the RF container wagon and the six ton wagon.  If you don't have either of them and would want them, get them while you have the chance.

i did i bought another composite coach and on ebay i got 3 six ton wagon's and from hobbylinc .com i got a new edward and 3 RF container wagons!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mclarenman4ever

do you think they'll get marked down now that their discontinued? id like another compsite coach, but i am not going to spend $30.00, when i could get the green compsite coach insted.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: Chaz on May 02, 2010, 08:22:19 PM
Well with the recent discontinue of the red express coaches from Bachmann I wouldn't be surprised if these two coaches came out next year in 2011.  They would look terrific coming out with an engine like Duck or Oliver if they are announced (Of course with Oliver they would have to include Toad). 

Good idea for sure. :)  I prefer the old season 1 coaches, but I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we got the red coaches for next year.
As much as I would like to see the season 1 coaches I don't think they will come out yet again they did make Scruffy and he was only in 1 episode.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

He's cameoed now and again, plus he's been a recurring wooden railway toy, so people would recognize him. And in that one episode he was PULLED APART. That sticks in peoples' memory.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on May 03, 2010, 07:45:21 PM
He's cameoed now and again, plus he's been a recurring wooden railway toy, so people would recognize him. And in that one episode he was PULLED APART. That sticks in peoples' memory.
Where is Cameoed after that brutal "accident"  ::) ;D The newer Thomas fans don't know about him though.

PerfectPercy

I believe season 5 "Put Upon Percy" is an example of his model with the common color of most coal trucks painted on him. The newer fans should know of him if they know of Oliver. I don't doubt that most know who he is.

PasqualeCS96

I just remembered something!!! The Red Branchline coaches have been seen being pulled by Stanley in Season 12 (Gordon takes a Shortcut) and The Great Discovery I think.

Anthony P2

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 07, 2010, 04:11:57 PM
I just remembered something!!! The Red Branchline coaches have been seen being pulled by Stanley in Season 12 (Gordon takes a Shortcut) and The Great Discovery I think.

Quite random... What's your point with this statement?

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on May 08, 2010, 02:07:16 AM
Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 07, 2010, 04:11:57 PM

Quite random... What's your point with this statement?
My point is that Bachmann should make the Red Branchline coaches and I was reffering to a episode with the Red Branchline coaches in a newer episode because this thread is about BoCo and the Red Branchline Coaches.

PerfectPercy

Well I find it that they have a good chance as now the only regular coaches are Gordon's. They are also rolling stock so they are quite easy to make compared to an engine.

As for the discontinuing of items, I doubt they would be marked down as they have become rare due to the discontinuation ( :P). I got one of each discontinued item, but I got 2 composite coaches. The local hobby shop in my area seems to have the red coaches as of now, not sure if I sure get a few more when I already have 3. I also think they have the RF container and 6 ton.

Should I get more? Is it worth it? I honestly don't recall the RF container wagon in any episode and the 6 tons could be taken as the short sided quarry wagons or the lone wagon with an M on the side at Ellsbridge in "James in a Mess."

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on May 09, 2010, 12:59:42 AM

Should I get more? Is it worth it? I honestly don't recall the RF container wagon in any episode and the 6 tons could be taken as the short sided quarry wagons or the lone wagon with an M on the side at Ellsbridge in "James in a Mess."

Well, I would, if I had enough money. The more cars the better, so your trains can be longer.  Whenever I go to my hobby shop I always get atleast 1 frieght car, so I have more cars to make a longer train. But, its your railroad, your decisions. ;)

PerfectPercy

I know that but in comparison to a different freight car. I can get salt vans instead. They are freight cars too  :P.