News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

narrow gauge.

Started by WootWoot11, May 07, 2010, 04:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WootWoot11

well.. i have seen alot of things going around about the narrow gauge engines...... and i would have to say this.. it would be just alot easier to let bachmann keep on making the standard.... and you making your own with a scale down railroad to make the narrow gauge railroad... for the engines.. make your own!Ok, i'll admit... it would be a bit longer to do it, but if bachmann does it it would just be plain stupid to do it.
That is because they wouldn't probably make a seperate track, if they did it would waste alot more supplise for making the tracks. meaning less product could me made. so that is why they shouldn't/won't do it, and why you should make your own!
i am stupidstar25, you are Foo!

Rickenbacker 325

no offence, but we could already figure that out.

WootWoot11

Quote from: James The Brave on May 07, 2010, 04:19:19 PM
no offence, but we could already figure that out.
what about others who just started doing this?  :D  ::)
i am stupidstar25, you are Foo!

PasqualeCS96

Maybe if Bachmann made them the size of like The Trollies or Cable Cars. ::)

Anthony P2

i've tried this before. don't wast your breath. and if they ever did (not saying they would) they would probably be a little bit bigger than n scale running on n scale track though.

StanierJack

Just go out and buy the kits, and then build them yourself. Not much to ask for.

PasqualeCS96

If Bachmann did make them I would want Peter Sam only, maybe ::) because he is my Fav. N. Gauge engine.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Mine's Rheneas. Hey, how about we turn this into a general topic about narrow gauge stuff in the Thomas-verse?

jettrainfan

Zelda, perfect idea.

personally, my favorite was duke. I liked drawing the kind of engine he was in my spare time. I wish i could still draw like i used too.  :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

alex wittman

alright guys, cool it, a lot of people have been telling you this. not gonna happen so end the topic right now, I used to wish the same thing, but then I got it through my thick skull and told my self "Not Ganna Happen." thats what I am telling my self and now to you guys who are still asking for Bachmann Narrow gauge.

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: alex wittman on May 08, 2010, 11:22:03 PM
alright guys, cool it, a lot of people have been telling you this. not gonna happen so end the topic right now, I used to wish the same thing, but then I got it through my thick skull and told my self "Not Ganna Happen." thats what I am telling my self and now to you guys who are still asking for Bachmann Narrow gauge.

If I'm not mistaken, they're not talking about Bachmann coming out with the narrow gauge engines. I think they're just talking about narrow gauge, not Bachmann coming out with them. It's pretty much a different version of the Everything Thomas Topic, but with narrow gauge.

shining time

true you got a point and my favorite narrow gauge engine is sir handel
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

StanierJack

Then surely this could be discussed in the "Everything Thomas" thread?

Guys, please stop making new threads for the littlest of things :p