STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2020, 01:50:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Price's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Price's  (Read 15463 times)
thomasforever1

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »

Dear Bachmann,

Can you lower the price's for the engine's and rolling stock please bachmann
  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 07:36:12 PM »

We try to cut you slack, but, I mean, come on, is though you like when people yell at you. This question is silly. The bachman has a company and they are priced that for a reason, your plea is silly. I am just being honest

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
Anthony P2

this Doctor doesn't shut railways down

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »

i don't mean to be rude but you can email them, post the question on facebook ( if you have one), or send them a "tweet" on the twitter ( if you have one ) instead of making a topic for every question you have. plus if you think their prices are too high then look for a hobby or train shop that carries them for low prices. I myself use www.peachcreekshops.com . very convenient for me, who lives in philladelphia. they are located in Maryland. if you live close to Maryland then use this place. i usually get my package in 2-4 days. friendly service, too.
JD417

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 02:20:05 AM »

i know this has nothing to do with prices but i clicked the link above and i saw that the climax was released (i myself didnt know that Tongue) and guess what? i WILL get that to make Ferdinand!

notice the signature  Wink
                 l
                 l
                V
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:15:42 AM by JD417 » Logged
Richie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 05:20:18 AM »

Good God guys.  Roll Eyes

Aren't the prices low enough already? In the UK they cost about 30 each! That's pee water for a model engine!

This is pathetic.

The Bach-man won't lower prices for you, especially during a recession

Join my Thomas and modelling forums at http://modelsofsodor.proboards.com/index.cgi/ Please, we only have 3 members!
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »

heck i wish bachmann would change prices but thats not going to happn[move
PerfectPercy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 12:48:39 PM »

Good God guys.  Roll Eyes

Aren't the prices low enough already? In the UK they cost about 30 each! That's pee water for a model engine!

This is pathetic.

The Bach-man won't lower prices for you, especially during a recession

Thank you: Don't models outside of Thomas and Friends cost about 100 U.S. dollars or more (unless they are terrible). (I think the prices are alright, but they should be proportional to each other (ie. Mavis being less than Edward and the China Clay twins being less or about the same as Mavis), but these are just my 2 cents.

I'd also like to add that this should either be in the Everything Thomas Topic or MAYBE the wishlist thread (maybe not).
thomasforever1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 06:24:01 PM »

You guys your paying for trains shorter than a pencil

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
thomasj219

Thomas Will Be Coming Down Our Track Forever!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 06:50:58 PM »

Its the quality of the model that counts not the size.

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 06:52:03 PM »

Its the quality of the model that counts not the size.
That's true.

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
BillingsRR
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 10:55:42 PM »

Bachmann's models are cheaper than almost all of the other model train companies out there today. The prices on Bachmann Thomas engines blow Hornby's out of the water. And Bachmann's are so much more detailed and accurate to the TV series. If Bachmann was to cut their prices, it would only mean less income for them and that can lead to bankruptcy. So would you rather pay $30 for a model or not be able to buy the model at all?
Michigan Railfan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 11:23:04 PM »

If you want a train bigger than a pencil get a different scale  Grin But then of course prices go up too. I mean, a pencil is a piece of wood with graphite (right?) in it. A train is a piece of plastic with paint and a motor. Then there's all the wires and eye mechanism etc.  And don't forget, the more detail, the higher the price  Wink
branmas
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 03:17:41 AM »

the more detail, the higher the price  Wink
thats exactly why i buy bachmann
MetaDude27
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 12:55:56 PM »

Recently I got an Edward priced at only $31.20! However for some strange reason, the website took all their Bachmann Thomas stuff off shortly afterwards. Coincidence? Hmm...
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

Recently I got an Edward priced at only $31.20! However for some strange reason, the website took all their Bachmann Thomas stuff off shortly afterwards. Coincidence? Hmm...

31.20!!!!   They must be A) Going out of business B) Trying to get rid of the Thomas line

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: