Dear Bachmann: Duck the Great Western Engine - Improved!

Started by The Chaz Storm, January 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

That picture is now my avatar and I now think this is a perfect candidate.

thomasj219

Personally I believe HiT and BACHMANN are playing a clever game because I remember also in 2005 everyone wanted Duck and I actually called BACHMANN and asked in 2006 now I realize that was five years ago. Now Duck is back in the show (For Season 12 at least) that way even the little ones know him now and not just us because letfacade it we are the minority of the Thomas community. All that plus the fact he has been in demand this long, if and when he is released he will sell unbelievably.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

See I was thinking like that too. I think that the newest viewers won't know him thus thinking of him as a new character.

branmas

Quote from: JJ96 on January 08, 2011, 05:34:00 PM

That picture is now my avatar and I now think this is a perfect candidate.
i like it. i might acutally change my avatar and name.

TheJJ

Hey Thomas' #1 fan, glad you've shifted to the Great Western Side. (lol)

The Chaz Storm

I still hope Bachmann would listen to the fans in terms of what we want in terms of both the great western engines.  So if not 2011, then hopefully 2012.  If not 2012 then I'll start to have doubts on them coming out.  Which will definitely annoy me because I don't want to feel that all my effort for Duck was wasted.

TheJJ

If Duck doesn't happen will you still close? Or wait until 2012? (this is if I didn't read the signature)

The Chaz Storm

I'll still close my account, but not just for that reason alone.  It's more depth then that. 

But taken from the Oliver thread, a petition for both great western engines would be a really good idea, considering how they are high in demand at the very moment. 

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Yes indeed. If Duck were made and he was put in a set, what do you think it should include? I'd say the red branchline coaches.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

Most likely he wouldn't come in a set for awhile but, if anything yes he would probably be with the red branchline coaches.

DinoNTrains

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

I've had a strong feeling of Duck's release ever since Donald & Douglas were announced.

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 18, 2011, 11:55:50 PM
I've had a strong feeling of Duck's release ever since Donald & Douglas were announced.

I think everyone who heard this announcement got that very same interpretation. :P