Dear Bachmann: Duck the Great Western Engine - Improved!

Started by The Chaz Storm, January 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

How can you see Flora being made? Besides the fact she would be cheap to make she wouldn't sell to well and what she has been in 2 maybe 3 episodes? :P

The Chaz Storm

Last time I checked Flora was only in one, like the other newly introduced season 12 characters.

TheJJ

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Chaz on January 21, 2011, 03:37:27 PM
Last time I checked Flora was only in one, like the other newly introduced season 12 characters.
Quote from: JJ96 on January 21, 2011, 03:41:35 PM
Yeah in my mind Flora is a NO :o.
Quote from: JJ96 on January 21, 2011, 03:34:55 PM
How can you see Flora being made? Besides the fact she would be cheap to make she wouldn't sell to well and what she has been in 2 maybe 3 episodes? :P

Shes a girl, so she has a chance. And plus, she would sell, I think(I know they would sell me...)?

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 21, 2011, 03:44:43 PM
Hope your right about that.

I do hope they dont make her though
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

If they are looking for a girl they would most likely choose Rosie.

MetaDude27

Probably. Hey, look at this way. Maybe Bachmann and HiT could make a compromise. HiT could get the model they want (Rosie or some other girl), and Bachmann could get the model they want (Duck). It's genius! (almost) :D

TheJJ

1st)If that happens that will be freaky beond belief.
(and)
2nd)If anything HiT will change our words on us saying we want a classic character thus giving us Diesel instead of Duck. >:(

MetaDude27

Out of curiosity, what would be so freaky about that?

TheJJ

SodorAdventures

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 21, 2011, 04:00:29 PM
Probably. Hey, look at this way. Maybe Bachmann and HiT could make a compromise. HiT could get the model they want (Rosie or some other girl), and Bachmann could get the model they want (Duck). It's genius! (almost) :D

I think Bachmann is with HIT on this one. HIT tells them the best model, they make it. They know HIT knows what their talking about.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

thomasj219

But since when has HiT known what they were talking about, hahaha jk, If they have been choosing the models so far they have done a good job.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

yeah I've got high hopes for duck and rosie actually rosie is the only post season 6 engine I can tolerate / like the only other thing post season 6 is hector :o ;D 8) but I also want neville and hornby murdoch only because he looks so good

The Chaz Storm

Something tells me we may see Diesel before or around the same time as Duck.  Seems like the perfect canidate, to some extent a better addition with Duck then Oliver would be, but that's just my opinion.

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 21, 2011, 03:46:27 PM

Shes a girl, so she has a chance. And plus, she would sell, I think(I know they would sell me...)?

If that's the case then Daisy and Lady have a high chance. :P  I don't think gender plays any role in Bachmann products.  And how some users have even said making Flora wouldn't exactly be a great idea on Bachmann's part.  Neither would the other season 12 characters or even someone like Billy who appeared once and only once.