News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Diesel 10 for 2012!

Started by TheJJ, January 28, 2011, 08:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Diesel 10 is a well known character who many feel deserve a chance.
Character Summary:
First introduced in Thomas and the Magic Railroad Diesel 10 was a force not to be reconded with. He had 2 minions Splatter and Dodge and the most interesting feature..Pinchy. A claw used to destroy, break, or cause any kind of destruction. He was never seen again after he was "defeated" in the broken viaduct accident.....until he re-appeared in Calling All Engines. He went from the bad guy to the hero of the Sodor Airport. He has been making movie appearences ever since. In Misty Island Rescue he seemed to return to the bad guy side nut until the release of Day of the Diesels we will not know Diesel 10's fate.

Appearences:
Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Calling All Engines, The Great Discovery (cameo), Misty Island Rescue, and Day of the Diesels.

Profits:
1) He is very popular with the kids and almost all of the older fans.
2) Bachmann has made his real model, the BR class 42 warship, and it will save money on his model.
Please leave all comments below. And tell me how you personally feel I did. HiT please consider Diesel an option if you are reading this. Trust me you won't be disapointed. ;)
I'm sorry I had x2 as much before but I maxed out my time and it was all deleted. :'(

MetaDude27

That would be pretty sweet! I wonder how his claw would work?

jettrainfan

probably will just be glued down if they do make it, just have the claw part open and close...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

MetaDude27

Yeah, that would work! :D After all, Diesel 10's signature feature is his claw. It would have to move around at least somewhat.

Anthony P2

unless it was posable. he would make one great model

JD417

it does work! (the moving pincy) mine has it and it can move up down left right and right now im working on the open and close!  :)

BillingsRR

Out of all of the TATMRR characters, D10 has the best chance. He was in CAE and MIR and had the most apperences out of the four. It would be interesting.

DinoNTrains

Diesel 10 would be awesome! I agree that he should be made 100%.

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 28, 2011, 09:40:33 PM
Out of all of the TATMRR characters, D10 has the best chance. He was in CAE and MIR and had the most apperences out of the four. It would be interesting.

Don't forget the upcoming Day of the Diesels
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

branmas

Diesel 10 would be pretty cool, and i would get him

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 28, 2011, 09:40:33 PM
apart from thomas but they made him already I might get hom one problem is he'ed never pull a train so I'd probably get him for the sake of collecting but he never pulled a train so yeah............................................. ::)

BillingsRR

Thomas is not a TATMRR character, sure he was in it, but it wasn't his first/only apperence. He had been on TV for about say 20 years when the movie came out.

TrainFan2020

I was thing when diesel 10 went onto the barge when he fell of the viaduct,
maybe he wanted to return for reveng on thomas. Now diesel 10 is back in day of the diesels!!!

tim

TheJJ

Whats the plot around day of the diesels? ??? I know it deals with Diesels but what happens? Anyone know any spoilers?

BillingsRR

No clue.

Someone does know. I think I read it somewhere on youtube.

MetaDude27

Here's the "Day of the Diesels" article from the Thomas Wiki. Hope it helps! SPOILER ALERT http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_the_Diesels