Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Never Ending story...

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 26, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Toad: "Someone is coming."
All of the sudden Mavis arrived.
Mavis: "Oliver I'm sorryfor getting you into this mess but if you all are gunna leave...leave now... today satly obtained some info on the Diesels plan to...invade sodor...take it for their own me, BoCo, salty, Rusty we disagree with their methods"
Oliver: "Woah woah woah"
Duck: "You got that right"
D & D: "Wha...?" & "Ock Aye"
Mavis: "I don't have enough time to inform the other engines you have to get the message to the mainland...FAST"
Douglas: "Where's Sir Topham Hatt"
Mavis: "Already covered... Lady Hatt, Sir, and his mother have been taken out by Spencer, the Diesels suspected that he was only taking the Duke and Ducthes home"
Duck: "So how are we going to leave without getting spotted?"
Donald: "Yeah!"
Mavis: "Salty has set up a transport for you at the docks. You will be uploaded on a ship by Cranky and escourted to Misty Island until all is safe and"
Oliver : "Why not take the tunnel?"
Mavis: "Its guarded..I must go...Tomorrow will be rough...And goodluck"

Anthony P2

so Oliver, Toad, Duck, Bill, Ben and the Scottish twins set off to the docks.
   The cavalcade bucketed along the main line. Pip and Emma were behind them.
Pip: You must hurry! D199 is right behind us.
Donald: lo' sakes, we canna go to fast orl we'll run oot of wooter
    The escaping steam engines could see a signal box up ahead, so could Pip.
Pip: keep going toward Brendem Docks, we'll try to slow down D199.
Toad: Thank you Miss Pip and Miss Emma. What are you going to do?
Pip: Were escaping to the mainland Stepney said that there is a shed available in the National Railway Museum. We'll Hide there with Boco. Goodbye for now Toad. And GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
Pip stopped by the signal box.
Pip: Excuse me! Signal man? The Fat Controller told me to tell you that the diesel coming is supposed to be on the branchline could you put that right please?
Signal man: why, yes, of course. did the Fat Controller tell you why?
Pip: Yes. HE'S ON THE WRONG BLOODY TRACK!
   The signal man switched the points and D199 was sent onto a branchline.
   A little while later they arrived at the Docks. Salty was waiting for them.
Salty: A hoy you 7! theres no time to talk, but i will fill you in. We have evacuated the whole island. The mountain engines are safe up there, because the diesels don't know about them.
   while Salty talked Cranky lifted Each engine onto a large cargo ship.
Salty: The narrow gauge engines are on their way to the Talyllyn Railway and the Arelsdale Engines are on their way to Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway. Pip, Emma, Daisy, Bear and BoCo are going to the NRM. You will be going to the Bluebell Railway to hide on Stepney's branch. Thomas, Percy, Toby, Gordon, Henry, James, Edward, and Emily are on a railway called Copley Hill. the steam engines are nice there and they welcomed them to stay in an old engine shed they have. Molly, Nevile, Murdoch, Arthur, Whiff, Stanley and Charlie are going to stay some were on the mainland that is safe that they know of. Hiro made it home safely. Rosie and Scruff made it to the Forrest of Dean but Billy never made it. He was traveling by himself, the dummy, and ran out of coal. You will meet Harvey, Flora, and Fergus on Misty Island. Hank and Victor are on their way to the States. So Billy was the only one to get get caught, sadly.
   By the time Salty was done talking the engines and Toad were loaded on the ship.
Duck: What about you and Mavis?
Salty: we have a plan, don't worry! God Speed to you engines!

branmas

then the ship goes off to go. soon D199 realised he was on the wrong track and went back to the signal box.
D199: "hey you! yeah you! im on the wrong track!"
Signal man: "no your not! pip told me that you were suposed to go down that track!"
D199 "of course! they told you to make me  go on the wrong track! CHANGE MY TRACK NOW YOU BLOODY IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!"
Signal man: "YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ON THAT TRACK YOU BLOODY STUPID ENGINE! NOW GO ON THE TRACK!!!!!!
D199: "JUST CHANGE THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signal man: " FINE YOU STUPID ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
D199: "now i will go get them and rule sodor forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
meanwhile on the ship....
Duck: " i sure hope this plan of mavis' and salty"s works!

ClearwtaerMK2

Diesel oiled up.

Diesel:Oh hello Duck.

Duck:Hello Diesel,What's up?

Diesel:....

Why are we doing this? >:(

TheJJ

**On the Boat looking out to the Misty sea**
Douglas: "What's that!"
Donlad: "It's The Lock Ness Monster!!"
Oliver: "Don't be silly thats Captain"
Captain: "I have a message!...some Diesels found the where abouts of Thomas through Toby (1-7) (except Gordon he is on his way to Doncaster) and have captured them! Its part of there plan to use them as bait to bring back Sir Tophamm Hatt to the Railway!!
Duck: "This is out of hand"
D&D (at the same time): "Agreed"
Toad: "What are we going to do Mr. Oliver!"
Captain: "See what I don't know is how they knew where the engines were going." I over heard Arry, Bert, Splatter, and Dodge saying they were going to...Misty Island"
Duck: "You don't think Mavis is working with them and sending us into a trap do you?"
Oliver: "Nonsense I think we have a tainted Steamie on our hands!"
*****Whispering to themselves*****
Ben: "Who?"
Bill: "Who...ha ha ha...and you call yourself my twin. It was me! Today while you were on the mainline I was talking to Arry and Bert about this and they said if I help I can rue Sodor as well!! Want to join me?"
Ben: "Well..."

BillingsRR

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on July 28, 2011, 07:15:16 AM
Why are we doing this? >:(

Because some people like to enjoy themselves.

PasqualeCS96

Ben: Never! I will never go and join them and you shouldnt either my so called twin! They are only going to trap you like Billy! I dont want to be known as the LeBron James of Sodor!
After long consideration Bill replied
Bill: Your right my twin. Im sorry

MetaDude27

Meanwhile, on the mainland, Sir Topham Hatt (a.k.a. the Fat Controller) was completely dumbfounded by the recent events that had transpired. Both his job and his life were in jeopardy, and he had no idea how to deal with the situation.

"*Sigh*, I feel like a really useless engi... I mean controller," he said to himself.

Just then, the telephone rang.

"S-s-sir, this is the Knapford St-Station Master. D-D-D-Diesel 10 would like to speak you, sir."

"Mmm... Put him on."

"H-here he is, m-my lord. (Please put me down now...)"

"Hello there, Fatty!" Boomed Diesel 10, "Just thought you'd like to know that I have Thomas, Edward, and the rest of the Steam Team *shudders* being held captive at the scrap yard. Now if you don't get back to the Island within 24 hours, I'll have each of them scrapped... one by one. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!" *click*

"Everything alright,sir?" asked the butler.

For a moment Sir Topham Hatt did nothing, he just stared out the window at nothing in particular. Then, "...Have the station ready Gordon for me. I'm going back to Sodor... alone."

"As you wish, sir..." said the butler.

BillingsRR

Diesel 10 was overjoyed, as Sir Topham Hatt did not figure out his bluff. Diesel 10 had no true idea where Thomas and the other engines were, but he now knew that Sir Topham Hatt fell for his trap....

Anthony P2

meanwhile on the other railway.... the diesels had billy captured. he was in an old shed at the top right-hand corner of a lonely scrapyard. he could see in front of him a line that went straight out of the yard, but the points were switched so that the diesels could get to him and a small DL7 locomotive guarded the way. "if only i had some more coal, and the points were switched so i could go out." he thought to himself.
"pisssssssssssst!"
Billy:"who's there?"
Elizabeth: "It's Elizabeth, you stupid engine!" Elizabeth was on the road next to the yard.
Billy: "Elizabeth? I never knew you cared about an engine like me?"
Elizabeth: "Of course i do, dummy. After all I AM a steam engine, too. now, here, i brought you some coal. And Mr. Percival and Jem Cole are here, too."
Mr. Percival: "That's right, i'm here to drive you away."
Jem: "and i'm going to drive Elizabeth back home to sodor, once we build your fire and brought you up to full steam."
Billy: "Shouldn't you be with the narrow gauge engines, and especially looking after Skarloey and Rheneas,because of their old age?"
Mr. Percival: "Don't worry, they are fine, they love talking to the Talyllan Railway engines, because they never get to see them. Now we don't have much time."
Mr. Percival snuck through a hole in the fence and set to work bringing up Billy's steam. it took some time for the pressure to build. just then they heard a horn. "A steamie's escaping!" said a diesel. Billy, Mr. Percival, Jem Cole and Elizabeth held their breath. All the diesels rushed to were they heard the diesel shouting.
Billy: "Phew, that was close"
Now they had to act quickly and quietly. Jem ran down and switched the points to let them escape.
Elizabeth: "So long, Billy"
Billy:"Thank you Elizabeth and thank you Jem! Hopefully i'll see you again on sodor!"
and together Billy and Mr. Percival set down the line with out the diesels knowing.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Gordon arrived at the station
Gordon:"what the heck is going on fatty"?
the fat controller:"call me that ever again and trevor will drag your boiler to the scrapyard"!
Gordon:"but whats going on"?
the fat controller:"none of your beeswax"!
Gordon:'Fine"!!!
and they set off into the night . . .
To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By somone else . . .

MetaDude27

At last, the Great Westerns, the Scottish Twins, and the China Clay Twins got to Misty Island.

"*Shudders* This place sure is creepy," said Douglas.

"The perfect place to run into the Loch Ness Monster, eh, Dougie?"

"Och, enough with your 'Loch Ness' baloney, Donald. We need to find shelter."

"Hopefully before the diesels find us," put in Oliver.

"Agreed," said Duck, "Bill, take us to the secret shed you were telling us about. We'll rendezvous with Harvey, Flora, and Fergus in the morning."

"Oh, uh... right," said Bill, "Here we go."

Shortly after they started off, Ben whispered to Bill, "What'll you do when the Diesels ambush us in the 'secret' shed like you said they plan?"

"You really think I'm going to lead us into a trap? Don't be silly! Unfortunately, now I've got to find a different shed, and I don't know Misty Island's railway any better than the Mountain Railway. Hopefully we'll run into some shelter by chance."

"'By chance'. Oh, great" moaned Ben, as the six engines (and break van) puffed off into the mist.

PasqualeCS96

Billy was racing down the mainline on his way to the docks. He had just passed Maron station when he heard voices. "Help", siad the voices. "What was that asked Billy?", asked Billy. "I dont know.", said Mr. Percival. The continued up the line when suddenly they saw five loaded flatbeds. On them were Trevor, Bertie, Terrance, George, and Bulgy. "What are you doing here?!", exclaimed Billy. "They trapped us too said Trevor and they are still looking for the others.", said Trevor. "Others?", asked Mr. Percival. The "Others" turned out to be all the vehicles of Sodor. Carloine, the Lorries, and Madge were all on flatbeds down the line. Once Elizabeth and Jack and the Pack were found they ALL would be scrapped........

BillingsRR

The diesels still had no idea about the tunnel connecting Sodor to Misty Island. But one very important garbage engine did, who had no idea of the evens on Sodor...............

MetaDude27

An hour later, the six engines were still traveling around Misty Island.

"Bill," said Oliver, "are you sure you know where we're going?"

"Uh... of course I do!" answered Bill, "we'll be there shortly".

At last, they came to an old abandoned roundhouse with a rusty turntable.

*Whew*, that was close. Bill thought to himself. "See? A secret shed, just like I told you."

"Well, as long as the turntable works," said Donald, "It should be fine for the night."

Luckily, the turntable did work (but just barely), and all the engines (and the break van) bunkered down for the night.

But a few hours later, the engines awoke to the sound of oily motors, and there on the turntable, were Splatter and Dodge.

"Well, I see you've had a change of heart, eh, Bill?" inquired Splatter, "Of course, going to a different shed certainly made it harder for us to track you guys down."

"What in the name of Sodor is he talking about, Bill?" asked Duck.

"I... I... IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS!!! I never should never have listened to those two devils, Arry and Bert. But now... I've left the past behind me. So if you want the Great Westerns, you'll have to get through me!"

"Oh, I don't think you need to worry about that," said Dodge, "for you see, Bill... we're on your side."

"Whaaa...??!!!!" Everyone exclaimed.