News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Never Ending story...

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 26, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

Thank you, so could the post that mention Cody and Diesel 10 after their deaths please be modified?
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

Quote from: JJ96 on August 01, 2011, 07:43:20 PM
(REMEBER FOLKS D&D, Duck, all the friendly diesels, and James fell off their track)
Like I posted that then ^ Someone magically put them all on rails again. See Below
Quote from: Donald and Douglas fan 98 on August 02, 2011, 04:00:24 AM
as Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Bill, Ben, Lady, along with 3 B12's and 3 members of Cody's class, then Splatter and Dodge.
Come on people we build good storyline's then you ruin them by not staying on path with it...Its like WWE!
If you have something good...DON"T CHANGE IT!!!
Now for the record!
(REMEBER FOLKS Donald & Duoglas, Duck, all the friendly diesels, and James fell off their track) And Cody is dead!

So lets getss back to story...THE RIGHT WAY!!!

MetaDude27

As the tide came in, the engines started drifting out towards the open sea.

"NOOO!!!" cried James, "I'm too splendid to die!!!"

"Och, stuff it, James!" called out Douglas.

Just then, a vortex of gold dust surrounded the engines and lifted them out of the bay and into the sky.

"AHHH!!! What's going on?!" cried out Mavis.

But then, the gold dust lined all the engines up, and set them down on the rails of the mainland.

As the gold dust cleared, Donald cried out, "Look, it's an angel!"

"No, you silly-head, it's me!" said a voice.

"No..." said BoCo, "It can't be. It's... It's..."

"Ringo Starr..." finished Duck.

BillingsRR

I was surprised the story made it to the US :P

I also have the perfect ending to this "never ending story" and I think I will use it when I see fit ;)

jettrainfan

Quote from: Jamesis5 on August 02, 2011, 03:57:41 PM
I was surprised the story made it to the US :P

Same here, i wasn't planning on posting but i saw it went to Strasbourg so i figured adding on wouldn't be so bad after all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

AJWPRODUCTIONS

it's fan fiction people so what, big deal, 1 post and your all going psycopath on me so what if I didn't want Cody dieing and everyone is refusing acknolege his existance by killing him it's hypocritical, so what if it didn't make sense big deal, OH I KNOW I'M GONNA GO PSYCOPATH ON HIM BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE CODY AND WANTED HIM TO DIE, well I got news for you a post is a post and ignoring it is plain wrong, it's like me ignoring your post because I didn't like it, how do you think that would make you feel, and gold dust magic with ringo starr and you all critise MY post, also alot of things go unexplained in this world so what if I didn't say how they got back on the tracks you have to try to use your imagination but at this point it doesn't seem like you have any!!! >:( >:( >:(

TheJJ

Quote from: Donald and Douglas fan 98 on August 02, 2011, 07:42:32 PM
it's fan fiction people so what, big deal, 1 post and your all going psycopath on me so what if I didn't want Cody dieing and everyone is refusing acknolege his existance by killing him it's hypocritical, so what if it didn't make sense big deal, OH I KNOW I'M GONNA GO PSYCOPATH ON HIM BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE CODY AND WANTED HIM TO DIE, well I got news for you a post is a post and ignoring it is plain wrong, it's like me ignoring your post because I didn't like it, how do you think that would make you feel, and gold dust magic with ringo starr and you all critise MY post, also alot of things go unexplained in this world so what if I didn't say how they got back on the tracks you have to try to use your imagination but at this point it doesn't seem like you have any!!! >:( >:( >:(
Its just the idea that we follow things one event after another. If Cody died..he died. I mean my creativity told me that Bill and Ben were traitors and that they blew up Henry's Tender, and that it made it to the US AND THAT GOLD DUST WAS USED! If it wasn't for Jamesis5 we might have never thought ofthe Diesel Invasion..he has creativity...I forget if it was AnthonyP2 or Thomasj219 but whoever added Cody's insanity in there was creative. WE HAVE ALL BEEN CREATIVE! Now we can say that there was a clone made to look like and be like Cody and be named Cody but there is no original Cody remaining. Thats like saying Thomas derailed himself so instead of waiting he simply got back on the rails like nothing ever happened. So don't question it go along with it.
AND THAT"S THE BOOTTOM LINE BECAUSE JJ96 SAID SO!  >:(

thomasj219

Exactly it was me by the way. And So what it's fan fiction it's good fan fiction not with stupid plot holes, like "oh yeah that happened but I'm gonna change it in the stupidest way it was his evil
Twin or something." so let's get this straight Cody is Dead Diesel 10 is dead and some engines are off the rails. From now on posts that are going against the current events should be ignored if everyone agrees. I'm not trying to be mean, I love to write, I take it seriously and everything you write including Fan Fiction should make sense, if it doesn't it's impossible for someone to add to the story and the story will fail, just keep that in mind.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

jettrainfan

reminds me of Stewie complaining about stuff magically happening for no reason, no logic at all. Apparently, Brian brought back the character because the children wished it...? i don't know, its been a while sense i watched that family guy episode. The point is, if you don't want the character to die but it did, don't bring him back, just bring someone else or a new character. Its all about whose fastest on the trigger.

REMEMBER EVERYONE, WE'RE SHARING THIS!

youtube account

TheJJ

Thank you jettrainfan and thomasj219 for agreeing.
AWJPRODUCTIONS/Donald Douglas fan 98 we aren't saying stop posting. just be accurate. Like introduce a new character Brody!

BillingsRR

I think I may use my ending soon, this has "derailed and fell of the track" :P

Anyway:

Due to an error, the boats landed in Canada, the new battle ground between the evil diesels and the steamers and helpful diesels.......

TheJJ

So in Canada Hank brought the refugee engines toa stand still.
Hank: They're here!?!
# 475: I read message over the radio it was a strictly US plan....do you here that...?
# 90: hey...Hey! I have intell from my friend on the inside.
Hank: Marvin?
# 90: Yeah he's the one. Apparently they punched in the wrong code on the navigation of the ship. They headed straight here. This gives the US an oppritunity to strike back!
Hank: Well...I'm a Pennsylvania K4..I'm going back to help them recooperate...and if needed defend against the remaing enemies...YOU TOO STAY HERE....the automatic tender turrents are in the back of shed #298
# 475: We are coming with you...
Hank: NO! GO gather the trains back in the sheds now....hold this territory. we can't lose Canada to the diesels.
# 90: God's Speed Hank....protect our home...not just the US...but PA!
Hank:...will do. ;)

jettrainfan

The CVSR Engines heard on the raideo in the shops of the ship landing in Canada.

800: well, that's good news
365: we got to help!
1822: yea! we know the lines better than any of them!
800: No, i'll go alone.
1822: but we go-
6777: no, we must protect 1293 at all cost. 800, do what you can.
800: Alright, i'll go up to Canada and assist them in anyway i can, remember protect 1293 at all cost
6777: We will.

That night, 800 left fitswater yard and headed north. 1822 moved the coaches so he could access the CSX trackage. The journey was dangerous, but he finally made it to Clark Avenue Yard, where he saw 2 diesels with claws guarding the yard, one wrong move and he'd be scrapped himself. But luckily, they were just sleeping, racing down the line, he managed to get to collinwood, then turned around to go to the NS Chicago line, where he ran at top speed doing over 80. When he got to Toledo, he hopped onto the CN line and headed toward the ship wreckage.

800: not much longer... just a few more hours...

By Day break, he found #90 and #475 with the ship.

youtube account

branmas

meanwhile billy was running as fast as he could from koko, brewster and wilsion was going. then he got to the smelters yard. billy saw a switch. mr p slammed on billy;s brakes and quickly switched the points so billy stopped on the other track. when koko, brewster and wilsion came he quickley switched the tracks. the smeltering door was open and they flowe into the smeltering pit
koko, brewster and wilsion together as they fly into the pit: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WERE TO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." that was there last words.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Jamesis5 on August 02, 2011, 03:57:41 PM
I also have the perfect ending to this "never ending story" and I think I will use it when I see fit ;)
It's the never ending story it's not suposed to end, just go on and on untill we used up every single idea we can think of

but unbenknownst to everyone the real Cody had run away from his railway years ago and had ran out of coal and water on a siding near where hiro was found but the real Cody was a good engine not an evil imposter

unlike the imposter seen here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5sYSL4cFA

happy everyone??? ::)
P.S even tough my old post will be officailly disregarded from now on I'm keeping it right here :P ;)
"Thats like saying Thomas derailed himself so instead of waiting he simply got back on the rails like nothing ever happened"
If you READ my post none of them got back on the rails on their own accord I left it for someone else to explain, like the original post to now we leave our post for somone to put an add on to it. Just like it has been since the start, and any more attempts to kill Cody I'll make a comment similar to my last one with him somehow coming back from the grave and thomasj219 the reason I brought Cody back the first time
Quote from: thomasj219 on August 02, 2011, 01:15:14 PM
Guys if we are gonna do this let the story make sense, read the previous posts and if characters are dead let them stay dead. Cody and Diesel 10 have now been brought back twice.
was not because he was dead as your post above implies it was you refusing to acknolege his existence by saying what they saw was a reflection of light or something! >:(
and JJ96 your last line I find patrionic and rude to me especialy as I'm trying to be creative to . . .