News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012: Your Predictions

Started by therailwayinspector, August 06, 2011, 06:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cupix the Azelf

Y'know something? I bet there's a very high chance that Duck might be announced next year since most people I see here are asking for him.
Maybe 'Arry and Bert, too. :D
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Calebtrain

My predictions are

Engines: Duck, Oliver.
Rolling Stock: Toad, Red Branchline coaches: Compisite and Brake.
Off road characters: Trevor

My most likely choices.  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

Cheeky_ULP

Locomotives:
- I have no doubt Duck is going to be in the 2011 line up.
- I can see Arry and Bert being next, but at the same time I can see Bachmann giving us a break from the excess of twins, so I see other possibilities with Duck coming:
- Stanley or Rosie to be a contrasting CGI character from Duck.

Rolling stock:
- Tanker revisions
Considering what we got recently, I don't have much expectations for 2012 rolling stock.

Buildings:
Signal Gantry (Season 8+, cited as Bluffs Cove Junction on the TTTE Wikia)

No idea where the Wishlist thread is, but personally I'd rather see:
Locomotives:
- Duck and Stanley.
- BoCo. Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if Bachmann announced him!
- Den and Dart. I saw Day of the Diesels, really wasn't expecting them to be my favorite part of the movie. Unfortunately they haven't been around long enough.

Rolling stock:
- 4 Plank Wagon (Edward Strikes Out, Percys Big Mistake)
- Old Van (A Close Shave notably)
- Red Coaches
- Breakdown Train
- Brake Van update

Calebtrain

Quote from: Sparks on August 27, 2011, 04:24:12 PM
Locomotives:
- I can see Arry and Bert being next, but at the same time I can see Bachmann giving us a break from the excess of twins, so I see other possibilities with Duck coming:

Rolling stock:
- Tanker revisions
Considering what we got recently, I don't have much expectations for 2012 rolling stock.

Buildings:

Locomotives:
- Duck and Stanley.
- Den and Dart. I saw Day of the Diesels, really wasn't expecting them to be my favorite part of the movie. Unfortunately they haven't been around long enough.

Rolling stock:
- Red Coaches
- Breakdown Train
- Brake Van update
I wish! * sigh*

TheJJ

Quote from: Sparks on August 27, 2011, 04:24:12 PM
Locomotives:

Rolling stock:
- Tanker revisions

Buildings:

Locomotives:
- Duck and Stanley.

Rolling stock:
- Red Coaches
- Breakdown Train
- Brake Van update
HO: Duck: Hopefully Sparks you are right besides he's been in demand along time! And us older fans want him..and the older fans buy the models wheter its for kids or for ourselves.
Arry and Bert: I really wouldn't mind them besides they need more diesels we have 11 Steamies and 3 Diesels plus they are easy builds.
BoCo: Sparks you've been mentioning him lately and can't help but agree that if they are gunna make a random one BoCo would be great.
Oliver: It seems we've all been underestimating this engines chance...I mean if they skipped 8 to go to 9 and 10, what's stopping them from skipping again and going straight to 11?
Rosie: Popular girl character, MUCH more liked then Emily, an uprising character who would add a great variety to the line up.
Rolling stock: Mostly agreed minus the Wagon.
LS: Toby, Emily, Edward...or if the rumor is true Henry.
Rolling Stock: Red Branchline Coaches, Break Van, Cattle Car, possibly a flat bed???
Although I'd love to see this over the next 3 years: HO: All above and Hiro and Stepney LS: All above and Gordon....BUT ITS MOST LIKELY IMPOSSIBLE!

BillingsRR

Reckon we may see some of it, not all, but some  :)

Calebtrain

Very wise Duke

HO:

Engines: Duck, Arry and Bert

Rolling Stock: Hector

Buildings: Welsworth

G scale:

Emily
Breakvan
I want Duck, Oliver, Toad, BoCo, Daisy, Diesel 10, Lady, Splodge, Arry, Bert, Stepney, Rosie and the list goes on and on!

Calebtrain

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on August 11, 2011, 06:28:48 PM
For 2012, I'd love to see...

HO SCALE

-Duck: As Sparks said, Duck is a shoe-in for next year. Being he'll fill the number gap and he's in very high demand, he's most likely to be announced.
-'Arry and Bert: Being Diesel will be released this year, a simple repaint and new faces will do :)

-Rocky: He's been making appearances quite often, so I imagine him being released. Yes, he may consist of several flatbeds, but the breakdown train isn't even seen anymore, so I would only imagine Rocky would be released over the breakdown train.
-Red Coaches: They've been in every season since season 2, AND Bachmann only has six pieces of passenger rolling stock.
-Plant Vans: They've been seen in season 3 and the new CGI series. (They're the same bogey cars used in Henry's Forest. Trackmaster calls them Plant Vans, so I'm guessing those are the names for these cars.)

-Maithwaite Station: Seen since season 5, and a very popular station in the CGI series.
-Lady Hatt: Common in the newer series, along with Dowager Hatt.
-Trevor: He's a very popular character, and he's not available from too many companies anymore. There aren't any HO scale or close to HO scale models of him made.
-Butch: Just a possibility, as he was given a real role in season 15.

LARGE SCALE

-Emily: Her coaches are released, so it would be foolish not to make her.
-Toby: Makes sense. He's small, and could easily maneuver the tight curves Bachmann produces.
-Edward: Same as Toby.

-Henrietta: If Toby is announced, he deserves his coach.
-Ventilated Van: There aren't any vans, so we might as well have one!
-Brake Van: We need something to end the train :P
-Cattle Van: Just have a feeling :)

This is kind of much for one year, but I just feel these have a chance to be released in the near future :)
There is one Trevor almost HO scale. ERTL. It's not made anymore but can be easily be found on eBay or Amazon or something.

therailwayinspector

Hmm... interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_420850&src_vid=VCwrT2T1rzk&v=Luf3dVGV-eg&feature=iv

One of the comments by the maker of this video says that Henry may be the next engine for LS. He may just be saying that, But I reckon he may have heard something through the grapevine...
We shall have to wait and see... But if Henry IS next for Large Scale, that'd be quite impressive
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

MetaDude27

BillingsRR

I read on a Large Scale forum that Gordon is next. There is no way of knowing until Bachmann tells us :)

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Jamesis5 on September 09, 2011, 04:34:38 PM
I read on a Large Scale forum that Gordon is next. There is no way of knowing until Bachmann tells us :)

You're right about that.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

branmas

Well probably one will be made at a time.