News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas and friends: ReBorn!

Started by Shawn, April 05, 2012, 09:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

They are my mum's.  From my island's  fall fair.  She has made some squares and shortbread.  Which the judges liked!  So did I ;D

Shawn

My Sig is now Shawn Hub world!  Also, anyone wan't to team up and make an opinions blog?  About thomas and trains?

panniertankboy8751

Quote from: hornbyfan on June 07, 2012, 08:38:08 PM
My Sig is now Shawn Hub world!  Also, anyone wan't to team up and make an opinions blog?  About thomas and trains?

Sounds interesting. What's the details?

Shawn

I make a blog,  I add you (and other people maybe) as (a) contributor(s), and we talk about stuff!.  Our opinions more than anything!  A good way to vent in my opinion!

Calebtrain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

panniertankboy8751

Excellent! When will be the approx launch date?

Shawn

Shawn

panniertankboy8751

Well, this its kinda off the top of my head, but how about "Train Talk"?

Shawn

OK!  and I think we have enough contributers for now.  I will go make it!  and I need Yours and Calebs emails.  Just the ones you use for your utube accounts.  PM me!

Shawn

Ok. I will continue tommorow.  I will contact matt and caleb directly from now on.  Where i live, I have 4 day school weeks. always!  who's jealous? ;D

Shawn

NEW SCREEN-NAME!  I figured out how to do that finally!  Does anyone think it is to revealing of my identity?

panniertankboy8751

A tad bit. Why not just put your first name?

Shawn

It was taken already.  also,  train talk is ready to be used! and you are an admin, so if you want to change the template, you can!  Write anything...

maybe i will do shawn patrick ryan?

Shawn

Ok i am shawn. the period at the end is crucial!