News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

NEW BACHMANN 4-6-2 PACIFIC JUST SHOWED UP

Started by kewatin, January 18, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kewatin

Was going thru the latest M.R..H  and seen the new add from bachmann regarding their new pacific 4-6-2 and check ing stock at MBK ,none available.
could this be the new next N SCALE model from bachmann, certaily hope so especially like the GRAND TRUNK one shown in the add. could use a few off these to haul the varnish, looks like we will have to wait till the NMRA convention in july to find out. thought they would use the K4  for a base but there
photo for this light pacific looks entirerly new. hope this turns out to be a reality for us n gaugers.
regards&later KEWATIN

Hunt

kewatin,

Look again, the ad is for HO 4-6-2 Light Pacific - DCC Sound Value

Bucksco

He is inferring that Bachmann usually produces an N scale model of previous HO offerings and is hoping Bachmann will produce a Pacific in N scale.....

Hunt

Yardmaster,
kewatin omitted the 4-6-2 Light Pacific locomotive in the ad is HO. What kewatin is inferring about the locomotive in the Bachmann is understood if one knows the locomotive in the ad is HO.   

Hunt

Quote from: Hunt on January 18, 2017, 07:49:02 PM
Yardmaster,
kewatin omitted the 4-6-2 Light Pacific locomotive in the ad is HO. What kewatin is inferring about the locomotive in the Bachmann ad is understood if one knows the locomotive in the ad is HO. 

I see it is time to better feed the Dragon, again!

kewatin

yardmaster is correct in that i was aware the add was for ho. but hunt if you look back thru my numerous postings over the yrs usually what BACHMANN produces in ho, usually shows up in n scale ,say for the exception of the russian decapod 2-10-0.then again maybe we will get a double release with the addition of the mikado also.july will tell so let the dragon blow fire/
regards&later KEWATIN