NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!

Started by InsideTrack, December 13, 2016, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasfan39

Quote from: Plow Bender on December 22, 2016, 10:54:36 AM
Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 22, 2016, 03:24:16 AM
I wouldn't be to disappointed with another BR Class 08 getting added to the range, especially if they are in the shape of Paxton or Sidney! For a new character, with a different class of locomotive, that has not been released that is in-between a small and a large locomotive, I have the idea of Ryan, who is a GNR Class N2. Does anybody have any thoughts of Ryan getting an announcement, in 2017?

Alrighty then...  I would like to take this opportunity to point out 2 things.  First off, once again I recommend that you work on your spelling and grammar.  Second, it is too early for Ryan to be introduced into Bachmann's Thomas range, just like it is too early for you to be back on this forum again... ::)

Now would be the point in this post where I backup my statement that Ryan isn't a likely candidate for the range at this time with reason, but this is the "NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!" thread and not the "Thomas & Friends in 2017" thread.  That being the case, I'll end on that note.

-Rusty

Don't be so mean, he can say anything and anyway he wants too.

Chaz

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 22, 2016, 11:05:07 AM
there is nothing wrong with me being back on the Forum ???. I have every right to use it as you and others do.

First of all, you were banned from the forum, a moderator kicked you off the forum because of your behaviors on your old account.  I can't say things were perfect after you (and Chloe) got kicked off but things were certainly a lot less personal before you came back.

Honestly, I don't know why you keep denying this, or at least act completely oblivious towards it, but I really don't think you coming back on here under a new account is what's best for you, or the forum in general.

Let's move on now, back on topic please.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

WilsonProductions2

^ Chaz, I don't like people bringing up the past all of the time. I want to bag the past up and throw it in the bin. I got banned because nobody wanted me to be using this site. You all wanted me to go and you worked together to do this. Please stop blaming me and be nice to me. I don't like the way everybody has to keep being mean to me.

Just what is it about you all, like that don't like about me? Is because of my name? Is it my age? Is it because I live in the UK and not the USA? Just why don't anybody like me? This is a question I just don't understand at all.

Captain Crutch

Ok guys this is REALLY getting off topic. Let's just give him a chance. The worst that happens is he gets kicked again. On topic I love that Donald and Douglas came back and I also loved their first episode. I'd like to see Duke come back but some others like Aurther and Boco will have to come first.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Chaz

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 23, 2016, 04:16:32 AM
^ Chaz, I don't like people bringing up the past all of the time. I want to bag the past up and throw it in the bin. I got banned because nobody wanted me to be using this site. You all wanted me to go and you worked together to so this. Please stop blaming me and be nice to me. I don't like the way everybody has to keep being mean to me.

Just what is it about you all, like that don't like about me? Is because of my name? Is it my age? Is it because I live in the UK and not the USA? Just why don't anybody like me? This is a question I just don't understand at all.

Everything I bolded in your post are all ideas/assumptions that you made up.

Honestly, the more you keep bringing up senseless drama like this, the more you're going to make people frustrated with you.  Again, let's move on.

WilsonProductions2

^ It's not me bringing up the senseless drama, Chaz. I can't stop something, if it's not coming from me.

They are also not ideas and / or assumptions. It's the truth.

Now please let us all move on, like I have wanted to be done, in the first place. :D

Plow_Bender

Quote from: Thomasfan39 on December 22, 2016, 05:54:57 PM
Don't be so mean, he can say anything and anyway he wants too.

Mmhmm, because clearly my post was made just to be mean.  It has nothing to do with the simple fact we're dealing with a user that the moderator banned earlier this year.  It's funny how you want to call me out on something when you fail to even understand what I'm talking about first, but that's none of my business...

The user in question (Jacob) was banned from the forum earlier this year because of his behavior, and 2 other users followed him out the door as well.  When these users were banned, their IP address' were blocked and this was meant to keep them from ever returning to the forum.  When a user is banned, clearly the admins do not want them here.  Despite this, Jacob still snuck his way back on under a different IP address (and obvious username), and continues to behave in the same manner he did before.  As Chaz pointed out in his post, the forum was a lot less personal before Jacob came back.  I myself remember all the trouble Jacob caused the first time, and that was the reason for the lack of posts on the forum up until he was kicked off.  We don't need that kind of behavior here.

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 23, 2016, 11:24:41 AM
^ It's not me bringing up the senseless drama, Chaz. I can't stop something, if it's not coming from me.

They are also not ideas and / or assumptions. It's the truth.

Unfortunately despite everyone's efforts of trying to explain to you what you're doing (or have done) wrong, you continue to behave just as you did before you were kicked off.  Chaz is right.  You're assumptions and brining up senseless drama are starting to become rather irritating, especially when you're accusing users of things they didn't even do/say.  We've all tried to be nice and explain things to you, but the less you seem to listen.  As John Wayne would say, "Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

WilsonProductions2

^ Plow Bender, can you please stop being mean to me? On my last post, I said: "Now please let us move on". You are dragging this on by posting these nasty comments more at me to upset. I will tell you now it's working. :'(

I did not sneak my way onto the forum, nor do I have a behaviour problem. Please stop jumping to conclusions.

I am also not stupid. I don't think much of that quote of what John Waynn said.

You said "we've all tried be nice" but not once have you been nice to me, Plow Bender. You keep posting these comments aimed to upset me and to kick me off the forum. I have done nothing wrong. You keep stirring all of this up. But why?

It's not my dramas at all. You posting the comment above this one, is causing the drama.

I think somebody needs to take calming down tablet and have a read of the 'Code of Conduct', because this getting the stage of you bullying me now, which I do not want, especially on a model railway forum, that also has nothing to do with them or Thomas & Friends!

Now let's all calm down and forget about this, please. This has all gone way too far.

Trains111

Quote from: HLC Railroad on December 23, 2016, 10:45:07 AM
Ok guys this is REALLY getting off topic. Let's just give him a chance. The worst that happens is he gets kicked again. On topic I love that Donald and Douglas came back and I also loved their first episode. I'd like to see Duke come back but some others like Aurther and Boco will have to come first.

I agree. Everyone just stop complaining this is suppose to be a friendly forum.

Chaz

Here, going back to the original topic, just found out that my troublesome truck #5 is on its way!  It won't be here in time for Christmas but that's not the end of the world.  I will share my thoughts on it next week. Going back to my earlier question though, anyone else having luck with the new rolling stock?

Metal

Hopefully, that stems the growing hostility.

I will say that with the White Mail Car, I've personally liked them as seen throughout the CGI Series, and I'm glad we now have them in that particular color, granted while I consider the Lobster Logo to be kinda pointless, I wouldn't mind using maybe abit of rubbing alcohol to remove them. Nonetheless, I would really consider picking up a couple of them

the Bach-man

Dear WP2,
Only the Christmas Spirit is keeping me from deleting you.
Behave or be gone!
the Bach-man

thomasj219

Gotta love the Christmas Spitit.

Thanks Bach-Man! Have a merry Christmas.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Captain Crutch

Yes Christmas spirit is amazing. Now back on topic, I believe our next returnee is Boco or Aurthur. They had the most screen time out of whose left. I would love Aurthur but I'm sure since Daisy was added it'll be Boco. But maybe it'll be both. Who knows?!
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Metal

Perhaps it's best to take this discussion over to the 2017 thread.