STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2019, 03:48:08 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Special New Thomas & Friends Products Announcement
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Special New Thomas & Friends Products Announcement  (Read 5473 times)
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2019, 03:12:04 PM »

I wouldn't count on a big tender engine like Rebecca being made anytime soon. We'd sooner get Hiro if that option was on the table.
the track master

AKA:Thomas fan,the one and only

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2019, 05:10:06 PM »

I 100% hate Nia and Rebeca cuz they kicked Edward and Henry out of the show. Angry

I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2019, 05:22:17 PM »

Actually, most people seem to like Rebecca, Nia is more of a 50/50 split

We’ve been over this before, Nia and Rebecca are both not popular characters (in a good way that is) with both the older audience and even the current generation of Thomas fans because of their forced insertion and how they’ve been handled as “characters”.  Even parents I’ve seen at train shows or at work are still complaining about Edward and Henry being written off and how poorly Mattel handled the introduction(s) of these “characters” in place of two of the main cast. 
Metal

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2019, 06:48:54 PM »

Nia and Rebeeca are considered Mary Sues of Thomas. In short, think of them like how Rey is to Star Wars.
the track master

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2019, 08:32:05 PM »

WHY MATTEL WHY did you give up EDWARD Angry for this https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--zqH78HAy1s/W5pPz7F_a6I/AAAAAAAARd0/NuW17U0QcqMtdiYI2Lk_b025ZiKoowtBQCLcBGAs/s400/MainNiaCGI.png
   THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the fans be like Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

TerencetheTractor525

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2019, 01:17:36 AM »

I'm sure that Bachmann is well aware that the majority of Thomas fans despise Nia and Rebecca. As Chaz stated, it is something that we have gone through multiple times. When I stated "popular", I was not only referring to the amount of fans who want the engine to be made in the Bachmann line. I was also referring to their amount of appearances on the show today (this being the case for Nia & Rebecca, as they are main characters on the show now). I apologize for not making that more clear. Yet, even if fans wanted Bachmann to make Nia and Rebecca, both of their toolings would be very expensive to make (much more than Stepney and Ryan, both of whom fans would like to see a Bachmann model of), which is why I don't think that either would be feasible to begin with.

Hence, instead of wasting space on the forum with comments on Nia and Rebecca, let's get back on topic.
1. Are you more excited for Daisy or Peter Sam?
2. What are your thoughts on Bachmann announcing Stepney in February 2020?
Please look at this new thread if you have not done so yet: https://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,35991.0.html

Thank you so much!

Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.
the track master

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2019, 09:17:47 AM »

Okay but if Bachmann ever will announce them I will never buy them.

But lets just be happy with the announcements cuz I am so happy about them.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:44:23 AM by thomas fan » Logged

JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2019, 08:51:02 AM »

It is just a great thing that bachmann has never announced these engines!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: