News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HO item number 84907

Started by edulanna, July 26, 2020, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edulanna

Good morning to all, I bought a 4-6-0 DCC ready loco few years ago. Recently I found some broken contactors between tender and loco. Looking to the manual I found numbers H82311 and CONNEs 10251 and 10252. I need information for repairs and parts!
Looking to the online parts catalog I could not find the exactly numbers.
If you please give me some help.
Eduardo de Lanna Malta - São Paulo - Brasil

rich1998

Welcome.

You might try all the same info in an email to the below. with the virus issue not sure how long it will take them to respond. They will open Monday morning. They do not look at the forums so email them. It will work.
One time I needed the two connectors with wire that send power between the loco and tender. Bachmann sent them to me.

https://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/contactus.php

Cheers.

Richard

Trainman203

Although separate parts and numbers are shown on the exploded diagrams, most of the time they really aren't available separately, and that's probably what you will find.  For all the trouble that goes into trying to find parts and fix an older engine, sometimes it's cheaper, easier, and better all around to buy a new engine, and keep the old ones for (other) parts.  That is today's model railroading, not the days when you could actually call Mantua or Model Die Casting and get "exactly" the one small piece you needed.

edulanna

Thank you so much guys! Best regards!