News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hey Bachman, Welcome back and a request.

Started by Loco Bill Canelos, January 25, 2023, 07:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loco Bill Canelos

Hello Bachman,

It is great to have the forum back as it clearly was and is a great resource for Bachworld. It is a big morale booster for me to see it up and running. 

Request.
On the old forum there were links to parts & service.  These were very useful when responding to someone needing help.  A one button link access was very helpful and a time saver as well and gave me a way to rapidly add a link so the person needing help could go straight to the answer. The other links were useful as well, catalog etc.

All the best to you and the Bachmann Crew, Say Hi to 3 Rail for me.
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

3rail

Hi Bill,

We are glad you are back.  Thanks for the suggestion. We are updating the website and will incorporate features like a common menu.

Thanks,

3rail

Loco Bill Canelos

Thank you.  This is great news!  I will look forward to the updates.

My personal best to you!!!

Bill

Stokerman

Thank you, Bachmann, for bringing this valuable resource back for our use. I for one am deeply invested in Bachmann large scale with many engines of many different flavors, and definitely need this resource to easily access critical info to keep them up and running well into the future!

BRAVO!!!

Thank you, Bill, for all youR many threads and helpful posts over the course of, for as long as I've been looking in here. You the MAN, and I'm certain you had more than a little input into getting this resource back for us ... again, THANK YOU!!!
Are we having fun yet???

Loco Bill Canelos

Stokerman, 

Well I sure appreciate the kind words Thank you!  It is guys like you who have kept me going all these years.

The only input I had was to complain about why it was taking so long to get it back up. I have no formal relationship with Bachmann, and it leaves me free to say what I think.  Like you I have a lot invested in Bachmann Large Scale.

All the credit goes to the good folks at Bachmann, people like 3 rail and the Bachman.

Greg Elmassian

We do have a new administrator... I did post a message to ask him to tell us about himself, but my post was apparently deleted (I made reference to the fact we were in the dark for a long time)

We'll see if this post gets deleted too...

Greg
Visit my site: lots of tips and techniques: http://www.elmassian.com

Bachmann Industries, Inc.

Greg,

All of the administrators of the board are Bachmann employees. It is their choice to reveal any personal details.

The board was down, now it is back. There is no need to dwell on it.  It is a free service that we provide. We felt that it served a purpose, so we put in the time and effort to bring it back.

We want to focus on positive and problem solving topics. Negative posts with no purpose will be deleted.

Thank You

Greg Elmassian

Great, just a new administrator popped up with the "new" board, so was curious...

Since we are back and want to focus on the positive and problem solving topics:

1. can you un-sticky the free upgrade boards for the Peter Witt trolleys... the reason should be clear.

2. can we sticky more of Loco Bill's posts, particularly the Big Hauler "version" one that so many people need, and we refer people from other forums... If it was a sticky it would be so much more helpful to be able to just point people to the forum, instead of having to find and post the complex link to the topic/thread.

Thanks, Greg

Greg Elmassian

THANK YOU!

I bumped the "chassis identification" post to the top of the new posts to make it easy to find.... very helpful..

Thanks for having the spirit!

Greg

Stokerman

Quote from: Bachmann Industries, Inc. on January 30, 2023, 07:32:39 PMGreg,

All of the administrators of the board are Bachmann employees. It is their choice to reveal any personal details.

The board was down, now it is back. There is no need to dwell on it.  It is a free service that we provide. We felt that it served a purpose, so we put in the time and effort to bring it back.

We want to focus on positive and problem solving topics. Negative posts with no purpose will be deleted.

Thank You

Thank You All for bringing this valuable resource back to where we can access the needful information that it contains. It was well missed, but I cannot express my gratitude that this wonderful resource is now back and available!!!
Are we having fun yet???