Arthur
Duck
Diesel
Salty
mail coaches
Brakedown train
works coach
Rocky

Also everything that you guys mentioned. ;)

Amtrak_Titan

Boco
Donald
Douglas
Henry version 1 (pre rebuild)
Duck
Diesel
Sodor Mail Vans
Flying Kipper Van (similar to the Sodor Mail Train cars)
Old Coaches
Red Coaches like Annie and Claribel
Brakedown Train
Henrietta
The coaches like Annie and Claribel except no faces and names

max (uk)

Boco
Donald
Douglas
Diesel
Sodor Mail Vans
Red Coaches like Annie and Claribel, mind you it would make a good convershion.
Green Coaches (Old Coaches)

LastQ6

Steam Engines:

Murdoch
Donald - Top Want
Douglas - Top Want
Arthur
Harvey
Molly
Rosie
Billy

Diesels:

Devious Diesel - Top Want
'Arry
Bert
Salty

Wagons:

Henrietta
Sodor Mail Vans
Breakdown Train
Hector to Horrid Hopper

These are just a few of my suggestions for new models, i expect that Murdoch will be released by Bachmann sometime in the near future seeing as Bachmann is working closely with HIT to produce some lovely models depicting the TV Series engines.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

The Chaz Storm

Good point with Murdoch, I personally think that the same goes for Arthur and Salty maybe Diesel too. :)

PRRThomas11

This isn't a wish list, it's a prediction:

Diesel
Duck
Mail Cars (For Percy or Thomas)
Quarry Trucks (For Mavis)
Henrietta (For Toby)

PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

LastQ6

Murdoch is a fascinating engine for me, his valve gear is alot different compared to other standard 9F locomotives, most locos have stevenson link motion, and quite a few have the caprotti link motion, i think that is what Murdoch's is?

But if he does become available between next year, after Edward and Mavis, that will be something i would look forward to more than anything.

The Chaz Storm

Very true ;D I would love to have a Bachmann Murdoch, even if the price will be expensive he will be worth it! :) Also those are great ideas you got there PRRthomas11.  I still think that Arthur will also fit in very well with the range.  :)

ThomasFan247

1nce edward and mavis r released id like 2 see the following:

EVERYTHING  ;D :D ;) :) ;D :D ;) :) ;D :D ;) :)

metal4life

Well, everything wouldn't be released at once, it'd probably span across at least 5-15 years before Bachmann gets EVERY character/rolling stock released. Especially since the Thomas and Friends character range is expanding every year. Or Bachmann could drop the contract with HiT and discontinue the production of Thomas and Friends entirely, but hopefully that will never happen. I'd like to have Donald and Douglas before anything happens to drop the contract.     BOT :)

LastQ6

I seriously doubt Bachmann will drop the contract with HIT, They have produced far too good models in the Thomas range to drop the contract now, so i for one hope that Bachmann will please continue to make such wonderfully detailed Thomas models for a good few years to come.

StanierJack

What I'd like to see:

Improved face, chassis and front couplings on Thomas, Percy and James (DCC Ready).

A Bachmann Henrietta, would sell well as she goes with Toby.

A Bachmann Stanley, could use same chassis as an Improved Thomas. (see above)

A Bachmann Whiff, if Bachmann are careful, they could re-use the Emily chassis.

The Red Coaches, as seen in various episodes, the ones that look like Annie, they could use the Annie tooling with face removed. An easy one for Bachmann.

A joint venture between Faller and Bachmann where they make a Faller Road Compatible Bertie, along with Elizibeth and Sir Topham Hatt's Car.

On the subject of the Fat Controller, a HO scale version would be good!

Myself

I'm not too picky, but I've still got a few suggestions.

-A faceless Annie/Clarabel would be very easy, seeing that there is already a faceless mould of the exact design currently used for Emily's coaches.

-We could MAJORLY do with some more closed vans. It excited me to see the Salt and Cattle wagons released this year, what with Bachmann finally straying from freight stock limited to open wagons and tankers. There are many good moulds in the Bachmann Branchline collection that would fit in perfectly. A Sodor Mail Van and matching Flying Kipper van might require a new mould; I don't think there's any made with bogies, all I've seen are four wheelers.

-Everyone's clamoring for a Henrietta, myself included. This'd be the first ready-to-run W&U coach available if they made one. If you're going to make a Toby, why not add a Henrietta to go with him?

That's all from me. I'm not particularly picky on which engines they make, but I think Diesel would be a good seller.