New Thomas Items- it's Official!

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rail-Runner192

Good one. It would be cool if they made Stephney and Duck. And both sets of twin engines (Bill Ben & Donald Douglas). ;D I am so ready for Edward and Salty! I wonder  if ther will be a Rocky in the future? ???
Ready for New Items!!

LastQ6

I agree that Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Bill, Ben and Diesel are all models that could be produced in the near future. But, i can't see how Lady would be added, she has only had one appearance in the T&TMRR movie, and she only made a short role in CAE, so i don;t see how she could be a popular engine if she has not had a proper tv series role.

But, again, i am looking forward to seeing what Edward turns out like, top priority on my list.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

ThomasFan247

Quote from: LastQ6 on February 14, 2008, 03:05:40 PM
But, i can't see how Lady would be added, she has only had one appearance in the T&TMRR movie, and she only made a short role in CAE, so i don;t see how she could be a popular engine if she has not had a proper tv series role.
my lil sis' fav engine is lady

Rail-Runner192

Oliver is a definant want on my list.
Ready for New Items!!

Billbarman

I'd say Oliver would sell pretty well. Also I'd really like to see Diesel. BTW yes, I am Billbarman from youtube.

metal4life

Welcome to the Bachmann Thomas & Friends Board :D

The Chaz Storm

Nice Ricky, glad to see you got an account here, this is Charlie as you have probably figured :) 

Oliver and Diesel would be great additions to the Bachmann line.  The Hornby Oliver model is a great one, but that being said if Bachmann did make an Oliver it might turn out even better.  I personally never liked the Hornby Diesel, and I think a Bachmann Diesel would be a really great idea too. ;)

Michael

Railwaypark

I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

In my opinion though on that, Duck has way more of a chance of coming out then Billy does.  I'm not saying this just because Duck is my favorite engine, but it is because Duck has been known longer then Billy and Duck's prototype is available in the Bachmann UK website and it should be easier to modify into a Thomas model. 

Jock The New Engine

I'm gladto hear that Salty & Henrietta are being released (although that means I made my bachmann Henrietta for nothing......), but 1 thing is still bugging me, Bach-Man, are Edward & Mavis still going to be released by the end of the month? ???
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

metal4life

Edward and Mavis were pushed back 'till March.

Rail-Runner192

Ready for New Items!!

The Chaz Storm

Well you know what they say:
;)

Besides in this situation I am personally glad that they are taking more time into making their models.  The more time and effort they put in their models, the better they will turn out once they are done. :)

Railwaypark

I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.