New Thomas Items- it's Official!

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckfan8

Im glad that we are finally getting Salty. Will there be pics at Toyfair for the new items?

The Chaz Storm

That I am not sure of, most likely no.  We probably won't see pictures of any of the new stuff until the end of this year. 

PS Welcome to the Bachmann forum Duckfan8, this is DuckGWR8 from TV.com and it's nice to see you here ;)

BOT

Michael

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 10, 2008, 11:20:41 AM
Quote from: Railwaypark on February 10, 2008, 08:37:54 AM
I thought bachmann was gonna start producing diesel,duck &rosie this year..DAMN IT!!! >:(

Chill, the world isn't ending. Be happy with what you get, and what you can't get, make.
lol, there is only one problem there.  ;)  I know several people have made Henriettas.  I also know a few that made Salty.  Just goes to show you have to be patient. 

Railwaypark

You know what?...I am glad that salty is now going to be done by bachmann..but since production is slowing down a bit I gonna have to get a job at bachmann industries just to speed it up more. ::)
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Are you saying Bachmann will hire you for a job?  If so, no offense, but I highly doubt it.  I mean how old are you, I don't think they will let someone under 18 work there.  Plus, I don't think they will hire some random person who comes in asking for a job there.

Railwaypark

Trust me chaz boy & one thing straight I turn eighteen next year. 8)
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Guilford Guy

If they even hire you at all, you won't be able to speed up production.
Alex

Railwaypark

Never fear when railwaypark is here & I will speed up production no matter the cost. 8)

Guilford Guy

No you won't. They are already working to the best of their ability.
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Railwaypark on February 20, 2008, 07:50:54 PM
Never fear when railwaypark is here & I will speed up production no matter the cost. 8)

Kid, listen to me, Bachmann will most likely not hire you, and as GG said if they do hire you that still won't change the fact that the models will need more time to be completed. 

The time is actually the best part believe it or not when it comes to Bachmann making their models.  Would you like to have three terrible models of Edward, Mavis and Salty by next week or a really good Edward, Mavis, and Salty in a few months?  The best part of Bachmann always has been and always will be is the good quality and the time they put into their models to make them look really realistic to the television series.  I know it may be hard to be patient with this kind of stuff and it is frustrating for everybody, but forcing stuff like this to come sooner isn't going to help anybody in this situation.  Besides once the models are completed I promise you it will be worth the wait. ;)

Michael

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 20, 2008, 08:30:50 PM
No you won't. They are already working to the best of their ability.
GG is right.  And...  I say this nicely, but...  one person can't speed production up, even though you are trying to help.  It does take time to make the body, chassis, and eye mechanics for a new engine each and everytime.  Bachmann does do a awesome job which I am never disappointed in and I rather it be slow and superb than quick and junk. 

Railwaypark

I'll just start on an engine one at a time then finish them all the same way I started the engines. ;D

Guilford Guy

Dude. You know nothing about the company... Bachmann designs the models(probably in the USA), and send the designs to a company in Japan which makes the molds and produces the models(they also do the production of model trains for many other companies). You won't get a job, or speed up production so stop talking about it!
Alex

Diesel #261

I do remember that last year Bachmann started to produce Williams so Guilford Guy/ Alex is right Railwaypark. :P
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Guilford Guy

Willliams is a division of bachmann. The factory in Japan also does models for Atlas and P2k, or maybe its MTH... whatever it is they specialize in producing model railway equipment for companies.
Alex