Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear WB,
Please desist.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

WoundedBear

No problem....lol.

If you can't understand it....then you gotta ban it. Too freakin' funny.

I'll be good now Mr B.....you're only doing what a moderator should.

I proved my point.....I got the typical American, kneejerk reaction that was expected.

The rest of you need some education. There was absolutely nothing "malicious" about the whole thing. Just a little something to get you thinking about net security.

The principle behind the icon was no different than clicking this link..

www.whatismyip.com

...which has been around for ages....and is not a "data mining" site as some of the more paranoid would have you think. It started out as a resource for gamers back in the day when it wasn't as easy to figure out your IP#.

If you have a properly secured computer, then nothing like that should even ruffle a feather. But, if you don't know a whit about net security and surf unguarded, then you deserve whatever you get.

It's the computer illiterate that actually perpetuate viruses. A properly configured machine stops it in it's tracks.

Peace and hair grease,

Sid

CHUG

Mr bachman i hope your post dont scare him away from here and so forth. He knows more then mr knowitall about everything...and has no patients for nobody that dont...and that dont know how to read between the lines...and keeps everybody on there toes you see and other stories. Thanks.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: CHUG on February 14, 2008, 09:52:53 PM
Mr bachman i hope your post dont scare him away from here and so forth. He knows more then mr knowitall about everything...and has no patients for nobody that dont...and that dont know how to read between the lines...and keeps everybody on there toes you see and other stories. Thanks.
Guess what, I am your daughter...
Alex

rains train

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 14, 2008, 10:02:29 PM

Arn't you a guy? Just a though...Guilford GUY. Lol, kidding. Still, creepy statement.....

Alex

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

Guilford Guy

Quote from: rains train on February 14, 2008, 10:17:35 PM

Arn't you a guy? Just a though...Guilford GUY. Lol, kidding. Still, creepy statement.....

Alex
I might, but you willl never find out! mwuahahaha
Alex

rains train

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 14, 2008, 10:35:36 PM
Quote from: rains train on February 14, 2008, 10:17:35 PM

Alex
I might, but you willl never find out! mwuahahaha

Oh my gosh...! Are you a...a...a cross-dresser?!? !!!!!!!!! (Kidding...?)

Alex

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

grumpy

Wounded Bear ( Sid ). You are something else. You are having fun.
Don 8)

SteamGene

Sid,
let us steam down life's tracks together with B&O gently bringing up the rear.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

WoundedBear

It's all good....lol.....just rockin' the boat a little ;)

Sid

Yampa Bob

You been a baaaaaaaad boy. lol
Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

WoundedBear

That's actually kind of ironic you say that.....the screen name I use for online gaming and racing is BadActor.  ;D

If any of you ever played Tiger Woods 05 or 07 for the PC, you probably came across me as BadActor27. I finished out last December ranked 6th overall in Tiger 07.

Sid

CHUG

thats what i mean about bigfoot it is leaving the topic of trains as soon as he wants to talk about other stuff and here its video golf. obesity and lazyness dont make wins at video golf any thing more then a fat sloppy mans excuse not to exersize. get out on the course big foot it is and try some girls intead of hair grease it is. Thanks

Guilford Guy

What does it matter? Its not going to kill you.  Sure it will take up an itty-bitty piece of bandwith, but does it really matter that much. Your wasting more in your complaining post, and my response to your complaining post than he did...
Alex

Yampa Bob

Chug
Congratulations.  You just won the award for the least amount of capitalization, punctuation,  and otherwise breaking every rule of English grammar and sentence structure.  In other words:
HUH!!!
LOL

Yampa

I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.