News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

slow running

Started by hindmarch, March 02, 2008, 05:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hindmarch

Hi Bob,i,m useing  a Roco Digital System whitch is compatable with all DCC-NMRA Controlers ,its expandeble to include up to 31 input devices also RS485 AND ROCOMOTION (x bus).managing 9,999 loco addresses ,20 additional functions for locos and control up to 1,024 turnout addresses,Rocomotion is for PC Control,im using Digitrax Decoders in all my converted analog locos,as its expensive to buy US stuff over hear in europe,i use the european system with a combined US and European locos,i buy my locos from US they below half price from whate we pay here even with the high postage costs, i do not conform to the normal standards as i run US Diesels US locos German locos on my system,hope this gives an idea of what we use here.Regards Bryan

hindmarch

HI BOB sorry about the spelling mistakes my fingers are like hedge stakes today Bryan

Yampa Bob

Bryan
Don't worry about the mistakes, usually my fingers get ahead of my brain.

Sounds like you are miles ahead of most of us here, although we do have a few DCC gurus.  I was hoping Jim Banner would come in, and he may yet. You and Jim speak the same language. 

At my age, I have enough problem keeping up with 2 locos, but 9,999?  I have the EZ Command, any more than 10 buttons I get nervous.  1,024 turnouts?   :o :o

Well, the US Dollar is taking a beating also.  Prices of locos went up about  5-10%.  I saw a few went up 25%.  I bought all my roster last year thank goodness.

It doesn't matter what you run as long as you are having fun.  The only standards you have to meet are your own. 

Good luck
Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.