News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dear Mr. Bachmann

Started by Matthew.H, October 20, 2011, 02:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew.H

Hi everyone,

Is it just me or does Bachmann's Thomas look Very Weird?
Well if so say so!. Because Thomas's face does not look like that >:(
ALSO THOMAS NEEDS! A FRONT COUPLER!.
Please help me tell bachmann that there is a problem with there Model Thomas.

DinoNTrains

I think that you should at least be thankful that Bachmann has started their T&F range. Keep in mind that Thomas was one of their first models, so you can't expect perfectness in the first try
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

thomasj219

It was BACHMANN'S first model, and never updated to rectify flaws. Hopefully Thomas, Percy, and James will be updated someday. But even if they aren't I am fine with them, as they can be easily changed on your own.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Cupix the Azelf

Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Matthew.H

OK maybe I was a bit to harsh but Thomas does deserve an Update :) (Because he has been a  Really Useful Engine :)

I Think everyone will agree with me on this, this time :)
Here is something's again :) that I think should be Updated.
-Thomas's Face (His face looks kinda like the TV Series but not :( )
-Front Coupler (Thomas is always shunting in the TV Series :( )

I also think that these would be an awesome idea :D
-Working Lamps Front and back (So Thomas can see :D)
-Smoke Generators (:( Apparently Thomas's eye mechanism is in the way of making that possible. but if they moved it it would work :D)

Also again (rolls eyes) XD i had an idea for Annie and Clarabel :D
-Working Lights Inside the Coaches :D
-Seats etc. inside the coaches :D

I hope Mr. Bach-mann has a look a my kind words and takes them into account.

And SORRY for mouthing off.

Thanks,
Matthew.H

Edit: On second thoughts Thomas's face is well FINE it does look quite like Thomas but it would look awesome with a close resembling happy Thomas face. Thank-you again and please Mr. Bach-Mann Check this out :D

branmas

Sounds good. I think he's been really useful, so he derserves to get updated. But James and Percy deserve an update too!

Matthew.H

Yes needer671 you are quiet right Thomas, Percy & James all need front Couplers :).
Other that that Percy and James are quiet fine :D

Thanks,
Matthew.H

jward

i haven't tried this yet, but it apepars there is a mounting in place for a front coupler on thomas. maybe somebody could get a spare coupler and see if this mounting will support it?
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Calebtrain

Quote from: Matthew.H on October 21, 2011, 02:51:44 AM
Yes needer671 you are quiet right Thomas, Percy & James all need front Couplers :).
Other that that Percy and James are quiet fine :D

Thanks,
Matthew.H
James is not quite fine. His wheels NEED to be black along with the lower box on the boiler!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

Matthew.H

I hope Mr. Bach-Mann takes your word into account as well :)
Thank you for the responses and plz Mr. Bach-Mann plz listen to the people who are buying your products. :D

ClearwtaerMK2

Matthew.H

BTW I do not own any models at all yet so I would like to ask another Question?

Does anyone know a good Hobby store in Australia (around Melbourne and Point Cook area) where they stock HO/OO scale Bachmann Thomas, Annie, Clarabel and the rest of the clan?

Thanks,
Matthew.H

SodorAdventures

Quote from: jward on October 21, 2011, 10:25:46 AM
i haven't tried this yet, but it apepars there is a mounting in place for a front coupler on thomas. maybe somebody could get a spare coupler and see if this mounting will support it?

Yea, just position it under the front area. I'll explain more if you need to.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Cheeky_ULP

Matthew, here's an old thread you'll find interesting: http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,9227.0.html

It's a post I did about this very topic, some points are a bit dated though I think.

Matthew.H

Quote from: Sparks on October 21, 2011, 10:27:37 PM
Matthew, here's an old thread you'll find interesting: http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,9227.0.html

It's a post I did about this very topic, some points are a bit dated though I think.

Thank Sparks I will join you on the topic :)
BTW Sparks can you answer my Question on the Hobby Store Please it would be a great help.

The only store Ive got in mind is Hearns Hobbies, But i don't know if they sell it.

Thanks,
Matthew.H