News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

trains? Babe magnet!!

Started by r.cprmier, November 17, 2007, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r.cprmier

Hey!!  All you single guys.  I discovered that; besides my dog, I have another babe magnet.  It is called my trains.  Women love it!!!  They think it is great that (you) have so much talent- and brains too; not like other guys...the couch potatoes, etc.  I think it is a riot.  I showed one date how to run the throttle, and she had a ball for about two hours!  Never saw a real steamer, but loved the Bachmann Spectrum stuff-thought it is really cool.

What a wonderful world!!!

Rich
Rich

NEW YORK NEW HAVEN & HARTFORD RR. CO.
-GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

SteamGene

Oh, do I have comments about women and steam locomotives!  But this is youth friendly... :D
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

guslcp

Gene...Are you talking about "steamy" stories..??  ;D

Guilford Guy

Well uh models, and women, both usually have cabooses...
But, well, I'm hoping the Th*m*s F*ns don't figure that one out...
Alex

newguy

Rich,

I wish my wife thought my train addiction was "great." It sounds like the date you had was a keeper. That's a good screening tool. My wife just thinks I'm a 30 yr old man who plays with toys. So far the only people that think my trains are cool are my three year old and one year old sons and my cub scouts. (I'm a Weblos leader)

Good luck buddy,

New Guy

SteamGene

Chief Brass Hat

Stephen D. Richards

I agree with Rich!  I took my girlfriend into a lhs and it didn't take her 30 minutes before she had her own set!  lol  She is a keeper!   Stephen

r.cprmier

Yep...
...A good big black dog, a train layout, a love for the iron horse, blue eyes on the victrola, and you can't miss!

Rich

PS:  If all else fails, remind her tha both Frank AND Rod...well, y'know...
Rich

NEW YORK NEW HAVEN & HARTFORD RR. CO.
-GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Paul M.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

jondrd

As Mae West would have said, "That's some throttle you have there, big boy."

Eons again it was, "Want to come up and see my etchings?"(I did say it was eons ago!) Now it's "Want to see my trains?"

Now that the word is out that Rod Stewart is into trains and structures for same some of the skepticism regarding our "toys" may evaporate.

Jon

SteamGene

Wouldn't that be "Want to come up and see my engines?"
Gene
Chief Brass Hat

Guilford Guy

Wanna go down to the basement? I have some big boys you can play with down there...
Alex

Guilford Guy

If you flip that switch you will turn on a big boy...
Alex

CAB_IV

Just remember moderation guys.  don't let them know just HOW much you enjoy trains, lol.

ta152h0

is it possible model railroaders are proven to be good with kids ?